Bulldogs chairman Ray Dib says Des Hasler will be coach next season, slams club legend Steve Mortime

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Absolute fucking joke bye bye board and watch memberships plummet next year

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
what number do I ring to sign up for cowboys membership??

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
None of us were happy about the last 6 weeks including the club, Coach the players and the Board particularly the capitulation in the second half against the Panthers.
Time for a few posters to back off for a couple of days, take little break then start posting again because sometimes things are posted with regret when the heat is on.
Go suck on an ice cold beer Boxer, it will do you some good.
Sorry mate don't drink , do you accuatly think des will come up with a new game plan and recruit top line players sort out our juniors, turn our club into a successful club ?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry mate don't drink , do you accuatly think des will come up with a new game plan and recruit top line players sort out our juniors, turn our club into a successful club ?

ofcourse he will , he couldnt do it in last 4 years , he will do it in next 4 months

#destrust.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can't believe it took Steve this long to speak up.
He should be commended

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Without having any real idea cbb, my guess is that there is obviously pretty serious division even at board level otherwise the extention would have been ratified by now. Im guessing the meeting will be pretty full on and some forthright opinions entered into. How many on the board? 7? If so i reckon a 4-3 vote one way or the other. I think the best possible outcome for the pro hasler faction is a confirmation that he is coaching next year with things to be re-evaluated on performance around 10 rounds in. Lets tank those games!
Sounds logical but des will sign somewhere else in the offseason if they do that then will be given permission to leave early repeat of what we did to manly. He will force our hand

What goes around comes around ?

They need to decide either they want him or they don't

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
ofcourse he will , he couldnt do it in last 4 years , he will do it in next 4 months

#destrust.
This is what I don't get how is des going to change all that by next season and people are actually thinking it will happen

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Since his election as Chairman, the Bulldogs brand has developed to such an extent, that marketing analysts regard it as the nation’s third biggest team franchise.

The former Canterbury and Western Suburbs Magpies player has implemented many initiatives including;
- An annual ‘Back-to-Belmore’ fixture starting in 2015
- The return of club headquarters to Belmore, along with the $8 million centre of excellence.
- Luring the esteemed figures of Des Hasler, Todd Greenberg and Raelene Castle.
- Establishing links with top FIFA officials in the middle-east, to facilitate off season training at state of the art facilities.
- Building a halal approved restaurant at one of the Clubs’ headquarters.
- Investigating a ‘Ramadan’ fixture, to attract some of the team’s vast Muslim supporter base.

add 0 premierships in 7 years while souths and cronulla have won 1 each, aka russell crowe was able to organise a title ffs

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So it looks like Des is living to fight another day. If this is the case I want a explanation of what steps the club and Des is putting in place to turn things around from new staff appointments to junior development because I honestly don't thing he is capable of change. They were quick enough to release their 5 year plan which has come back to bite them on the ass big time the least they can do is finally give the fans some info on how they plan to improve.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hey Assassin.....Shut the door on the way out please lol
You sad pathetic **** rash....

Isn't it time to go fuck your Uncle you inbred ****, or is it your husbands turn?

Why are you obsessed with me? Am I a long lost relative or something?

Last edited:

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
while I don't like anyone bagging Turvey, common sense prevails re hasler

Status
Not open for further replies.