News Bulldogs Bundy Presser

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think I recall that JAC intentionally gave away 2 penalities for holding the player too long in the tackle when it didn't seem necessary in either situation. Things like that can make a big difference to the result in today's game.
Did Addo-Carr have a few bets on the game, is he in financial trouble, it looked like he was praying for a loss with his stupid errors and missed tackles... Ryan Tandy anyone?

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think I recall that JAC intentionally gave away 2 penalities for holding the player too long in the tackle when it didn't seem necessary in either situation. Things like that can make a big difference to the result in today's game.
Im surprised he doesn't get penalised more. Always holding players down and flopping on top of tackled players

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did Addo-Carr have a few bets on the game, is he in financial trouble, it looked like he was praying for a loss with his stupid errors and missed tackles... Ryan Tandy anyone?
I did the Ryan Tandy once, put 100 on a dog when i was at the pub, it got smashed at the first turn and as there was no one at the tab area to process my ticket, I just left :tearsofjoy:

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im surprised he doesn't get penalised more. Always holding players down and flopping on top of tackled players
To be fair, the I thought the ref gave them a lot of latitude in the holding down and laying all over us department ..

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did the Ryan Tandy once, put 100 on a dog when i was at the pub, it got smashed at the first turn and as there was no one at the tab area to process my ticket, I just left :tearsofjoy:
They probably thought they’d catch you out by checking you out on the video footage, and said let it go, if there’s ever someone that needs a break it’s that dude … [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They probably thought they’d catch you out by checking you out on the video footage, and said let it go, if there’s ever someone that needs a break it’s that dude … [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
It was about 25 years ago, there was no hd cameras back then

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
3 penalties and catching the ball dead and getting trampled over while providing fk all on attack is unacceptable for a player of Fox pedigree and experience