Bulldogs at $19 for 2009 Premiership

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haztrick

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/sport/nrl/story/0,26799,24434295-5006066,00.html

2009 NRL premiership market:
$4 Manly, Melbourne; $6.50 Cronulla; $9 North Queensland; $10 Sydney Roosters; $13 Brisbane; $15 NZ Warriors; St George Illawarra; $17 Parramatta; $19 Bulldogs, Newcastle; $21 Gold Coast; $34 Penrith, Wests Tigers; $41 Canberra, Souths

SOUTH Sydney and Canberra were yesterday installed as wooden spoon favourites for 2009.

On a day the NRL announced its draw for the new season, the Raiders and Rabbitohs were handed the ultimate insult by sports betting agency Centrebet, who listed them as equal $41 outsiders.

Grand Finalists Manly and Melbourne share favouritism at $4 ahead of Cronulla at $6.50 and North Queensland surprisingly on the next line of betting at $9.

The departure of Wayne Bennett and a number of senior players has Brisbane at $13 while 2008 wooden spooners the Bulldogs are at $19 after an impressive recruitment campaign.
Related Links

Meanwhile, the draw dealt under-fire Penrith coach Matthew Elliott a major blow in the opening rounds.

After pulling out all stops last month to save his job, Elliott and his players will be forced to take on competition heavyweights Cronulla, Manly and Melbourne in the first five rounds.

The 2009 NRL season kicks off on March 13. The draw also revealed Grand Finalists Manly and Melbourne clash in round eight.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
lmfao at anyone whose dumb enough to throw money on this early

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I had a few hundred on when we were at 34 bucks

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I had a few hundred on when we were at 34 bucks
Thats a good bet. Its only a few hundred and it gives u even more reason to cheer them on next year. If they do it a few hundred wll make $6000+. You prolly got the best odds anyone will from now. I saw them at $34 and didnt put money on myself. Kinda sorry i didnt at least put a lazy hungy on it then.

JPC_DOGS

wineboy
Reaction score
34 to 1 for a reason people, ie, close to fcuk all hope of winning it.
safer bet, at much lower odds, is for them to make the 8.

BM-dog

Tough person
Reaction score
centrebet's odds are farked. how the hell could you have the cowgirls listed as better chances for the premiership than the broncos? and how are canberra at the same level as souffs? makes no sense.

they now have us at $26 btw.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thats a good bet. Its only a few hundred and it gives u even more reason to cheer them on next year. If they do it a few hundred wll make $6000+. You prolly got the best odds anyone will from now. I saw them at $34 and didnt put money on myself. Kinda sorry i didnt at least put a lazy hungy on it then.
As a poster below says, they are still at 34

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
34 to 1 for a reason people, ie, close to fcuk all hope of winning it.
safer bet, at much lower odds, is for them to make the 8.
And you trust tab sports bet to know about league?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
As a poster below says, they are still at 34
Cool...i might have a lazy bet on them then when i go to put my Melbourne Cup bets on next week

richie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i reckon canberra and souths will be going up
especially canberra- awesome backs and a few quality signings

Status
Not open for further replies.