Bulldogs and Corey Harawira-Naera agree to secret ‘play nice’ deal

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Look at this shit. ......"the former Bulldog".
Not the former Panther but the former Bulldog. Get Fukd Telegraph.

Anyway so CHN got a conviction. Suck shit!!!! He deserves it.

I have no pitty on privelaged players who want to put other people's lives at risk. View attachment 22445
Fuck man why don’t the Bulldogs call these wanna be journalists up ..

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have no pitty on privelaged players who want to put other people's lives at risk. View attachment 22445
Just a Manbaby. Perhaps he should be referred to as Peter Pan, since it seems obvious he will never grow up.

Look on the bright side, at least we didn't get mentioned until the 3rd paragraph...we are usually in the headline!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know it’s a shit go mentioning him as a former Bulldog but do you think anyone else in society even thinks twice when they read that? It’s only Bulldog fans that are going to even notice it to be honest everyone else couldn’t care less.

Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I know it’s a shit go mentioning him as a former Bulldog but do you think anyone else in society even thinks twice when they read that? It’s only Bulldog fans that are going to even notice it to honest everyone else couldn’t care less.
Exactly. As frustrating and petty as their agenda is, we're used to it by now, we know it comes with the territory so there's no point giving it attention. It will just make things even more satisfying when we're successful again from next season onwards.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
No only is he a dick, but he's a fucking moron to... And I quote... He didn't get an Uber because he and his 3 friends wouldn't fit... I doubt there are Uber drivers driving 2 seat sports cars around.. which car isn't at least 5 seater these days?? Fucking muppet..

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No only is he a dick, but he's a fucking moron to... And I quote... He didn't get an Uber because he and his 3 friends wouldn't fit... I doubt there are Uber drivers driving 2 seat sports cars around.. which car isn't at least 5 seater these days?? Fucking muppet..
17 drinks before getting behind the wheel... what do you have to do to see actual jail time ffs

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I bet there wasn’t even a Uber. People like him usually drink drive for years with no fucks given it’s just the first time he’s been caught.

TroopSalute

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I bet there wasn’t even a Uber. People like him usually drink drive for years with no fucks given it’s just the first time he’s been caught.
Sam Burgess, ... is another numb nut ... he recently got caught driving without ever obtaining a NSW drivers license.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Exactly. As frustrating and petty as their agenda is, we're used to it by now, we know it comes with the territory so there's no point giving it attention. It will just make things even more satisfying when we're successful again from next season onwards.
Yeah it bugs us cos it's never-ending rehash after rehash. Winning and being up there Top 4, will either stop it, or have us fans so over the moon, we won't care.

Btw anyone really take much notice about ex-Sharks player Xerri, and all the rest? Nah :grinning:

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
17 drinks before getting behind the wheel... what do you have to do to see actual jail time ffs
He also received a conviction. Basically he is a crook. Shouldn't be in the NRL imo. He has had enough chances. Fukwit had absolutely no regard for other peoples lives

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

Only a $250 fine imposed by the court?
No license suspension?
The bloke could’ve killed someone and his worst punishment comes from the NRL??