Official Bulldogs and Ciraldo agree to terms

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
5 year don’t they learn seriously it should have been 3 year deal with an extension he better deliver the goods

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
At this moment yes he would be. It just appears that his ceiling is higher than Avos.

Maybe that's why Avo has turned to shit recently???
I think Crichton preferred position is FB, but is he really coming ?

Avo is a good young player though that’s has been dicked around by the club with so many coaches ( Ciraldo will be his 4th since his debut in 2020)

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow. Cool. Awesome.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think Crichton preferred position is FB, but is he really coming ?

Avo is a good young player though that’s has been dicked around by the club with so many coaches ( Ciraldo will be his 4th since his debut in 2020)
I'll let the man with the info say it as credit belongs to him.

PS he had this info a few weeks back.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What if it was Ciraldo's management who insisted on a 5 year deal given he was offered the same length of contract at the tigpies?

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meh, considering media have "confirmed" Ciraldo for weeks now, I'll wait until the club actually announce it before I get potentially excited.

If another rookie coach in Ciraldo fails though, the fans will be far less forgiving I reckon.

Hopefully we opt for:
Head Coach - Cameron Ciraldo
Asst Coach - Mick Potter
Asst Coach - Shane Flanagan
Asst Coach - Steve Turner

Get some good staff who are experienced to work alongside Ciraldo so he can't fail.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The main thing is that he has to have great assistants and the best strength and conditioning team around him. That's something that's been a huge issue for years. I'm confident Gus will finally address it. Keeping Potter around will be a good start.

At least we can be confident with Ciraldo that we'll be defensively sound and a fitter team..