Official Bulldogs and Ciraldo agree to terms

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if this will be another meltdown thread like the Josh Reynolds one.
Ill believe it when the Club announce it.

rand0m3r

Since 1994
Reaction score
This is worse than Brisbane giving Seibold a long deal after a good season with the bunnies.

I hope this guy lives up to the hype, Potter is doing a good job simplifying the game plan.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Brandy would have loved to announce it as payback for Kikau.
Difference is Gus didn't leak the photo someone else did... Brandy showing his lack of class once more.

Haslerhasworms

Kennel Established
Reaction score
contracts don’t mean shit anyway idk why everyone’s freaking out over that
Absolutely agree with that.
5 year deal means we won't sack him for 12-18 months minimum and the majority of these long term deals don't pay off but let's try to take it as a positive and hope next year brings finals footy

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kennel in meltdown in 2023 when we go back to bazz ball with the five hit up sets and flano or Burton getting tackled on the last.
Good times .
I hope not

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We're a rich club and money outside the cap isn't an issue for us. If Ciraldo fails in 2-3 years time we can easily move him on.
Exactly. If he's as good as fitzgibbon we'll all be fucking laughing by round 10 next year. Need props tho.
5 years wtf? Fuck, seriously? Also fuck Brandy you can't say that shit on TV
What happened? Did tears come out of his scrotum neck ?

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like most on here 5 years is too long for any coach. Let alone a non proven coach.

That being said we are a wealthy club that will pay him out if it doesn’t pan out. Let’s hope it has performance clauses built in.

The assistant coaching team is more important signing than anything. We need to get the best fitness & conditioning coach money can buy.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I think they were waiting for another bad loss to announce it to try deflect the loss