Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol at people judging Mbye off a game of nines.
I know aye aha. You can't judge any of the dogs players from the 9s, there is absolutely no energy or structure out there from us...we are also forward heavy against back heavy sides....we were always going to struggle and look like spastics

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's the 9s..... Total different game to what the dogs play
There's no doubt that the 9s is as different to to NRL footy as black is to white. There is a rule in the nines that a certain number of forwards must play (nope, don't know how many) but I would have preferred to see the younger and faster Adam Elliott, David Minute and Michael Lichaa play the entire game as well as Tautalatasi Tasi and Jarrod McInally in the backs.

Basically our defence was ordinary a nd we had no one directing the attack.

Last edited by a moderator:

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Can't believe some of the tards in here. Too many 12 year olds. Aren't the school holidays over? Go read some books little boys and girls.

It's the Auckland 9s. Des doesn't give a shit and neither do the players. It's the NRL premiership they play for.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hes not a half robbie, based on what ive seen of him not just 18mins today. Id have him at hooker but thats just my op

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Read my first line retard, i said i couldnt care less about the result howevr, running into holes and tackling are basics in any form of the game. Plus i never bagged mbye, i want him off the bench to play the utility role cone season start. Hes just not a half imo.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know aye aha. You can't judge any of the dogs players from the 9s, there is absolutely no energy or structure out there from us...we are also forward heavy against back heavy sides....we were always going to struggle and look like spastics
I wouldn't even judge Josh Reynolds if he played in the 9s. And that says ALOT!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not bothering to watch this. Might see some updates on the news but for me winning the nines will be if our squad returns to Aus without any injuries.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I wouldn't even judge Josh Reynolds if he played in the 9s. And that says ALOT!
I think Reynolds would suit the 9s aha, full of energy and his sideways running would be more effective with less numbers in the defence. Seriously though, the players didn't even bother running when they had the ball in hand aha

Alphamale

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Clearly we're not really trying to win the 9s, so we have to take everything with a grain of salt. Two things I took from that first game, trex especially doesn't care about this game, he was walking from our kick off. Hopefully just saving energy for the season proper...

Secondly it looks like Thompson is getting some time in a fullback type role, and he looks great doing it. Good positional play and dangerous bringing it back.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Our players don't care about the 9's because the coach doesn't care. Des would've told them the most important thing is don't get injured. Do you actually think Des will let their performance at the 9's impact his team selections for the NRL in any way at all? I don't blame Mbye for not trying at all in this game.

cLEBrity

Mujnoon
Reaction score
After the 9's is finished watch the Injury report,
I aint willing to risk NONE of our stars in this rubbish tournament
Imagine losing Graham or one of the Morris boys for the whole season cos of the 9's?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
After the 9's is finished watch the Injury report,
I aint willing to risk NONE of our stars in this rubbish tournament
Imagine losing Graham or one of the Morris boys for the whole season cos of the 9's?
Graham and BMoz aren't in the squad and JMoz didn't play the first game. Our players aren't even running hard. The only guy trying his best is Curtis Rona.

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Boys.. I think des has told them take it a little easy! Bigger fish to fry come round 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
we should have brought Sherwin out of retirement

Mattreneeandgus

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tell me what Mbye has done when he has had his chances in 1st grade
The bloke isnt up to it, and for sum reason is hyped up by a few on here
I know the 9s isnt the real thing but im sorry he is just poor

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thats bullshit no proffessional player goes out there to lose or to "not try hard". I reiterate couldnt give a flying fcuk about the nines however a bit of pride in jersey and running and tackling hard wouldnt hurt.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Thats bullshit no proffessional player goes out there to lose or to "not try hard". I reiterate couldnt give a flying fcuk about the nines however a bit of pride in jersey and running and tackling hard wouldnt hurt.
It's clear to me that they aren't playing hard and not trying to get injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.