BULLDOGS $3.20-$3.30 this week..... Good or bad bet??

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's not a good bet, particularly if you're fond of money. Bet against Penrith at home at your peril

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
They should be 5 plus if the bookies would give accurate odds

however , Penrith missing their halves , yeo , Martin , Crichton…. They are a chance … possibly

id like to see it , it’s not a bet from me though

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If we don’t win this game then it would be a disgrace and most of them should be dropped for the rest of the year there is no excuse to lose this game

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fox will score a try what’s that paying?

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Jake will have a red hot go on defence at fullback unlike numb nuts Dufty

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jake will have a red hot go on defence at fullback unlike numb nuts Dufty
Have you seen some of his efforts (or lack there of) or going outside, when he should be jamming in?

But man oh man I hope you're right.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hard to bet on a side that has won 10% of their matches in the last 12 months. The only glimmer of hope is round 13 last year was Penrith's first loss for the year, against tigers

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stoopid origin. If it was a full round, we may be on at 6pm then I'd miss it with daughters footy training (they hit harder).

Maybe I can fall asleep early that night. Or wash my beard. Gotta be something less frustrating to do...

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone getting on? I actually think we are over the odds!

We will probably get fucked over by waddell probably another reason to hate him!

Remember to gamble irresponsible!
fuck no, it'd be a donation to the bookies

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My first thought was can a 2nd string riff side with reserve grade halves beat a full strength Dogs side? The riff have secret weapons in Waddell and JMK so the real question is they win by how much?
there's still so much quality even with the 6 out for origin that they're not even a second string side to be honest. no way we beat them

cuzza

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
come on boys support your team...........putting our last $$$$ on JMK, Waddell and co. Sure nothing can go wrong.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone getting on? I actually think we are over the odds!

We will probably get fucked over by waddell probably another reason to hate him!

Remember to gamble irresponsible!
Fuck that lol… they will never win a game, especially like this one !! Safer bet is always against us in 22 lol.!!

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Have you seen some of his efforts (or lack there of) or going outside, when he should be jamming in?

But man oh man I hope you're right.
At fullback he won’t have to make those decisions (unlike Centre)

Dufty just doesn’t try on defence

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At fullback he won’t have to make those decisions (unlike Centre)

Dufty just doesn’t try on defence
Fair.

But what it does highlight is Avos lack of communication skills. And at FB - Slater always said you have to be the biggest tapper on the field.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
there's still so much quality even with the 6 out for origin that they're not even a second string side to be honest. no way we beat them
The riff side tomorrow night is a 2nd string side by their standards which is still good enough to beat our crappy side. Hence the question in my post was a matter of how much they win by.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a state of affairs when no one gives us a chance with 6 of their best out including their halves.. i get it though.. i still think its closer to a 60/40 game slightly in their favour they have home ground advantage..

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m 90% sure we will get smashed but hoping we win. Imagine the thinking process of Burton and jac who I love in our squad thinking wtf if we lose to this very weakened side. It’ll be one of the most embarrassing losses in recent memory if you ask me no matter how much depth they have.