BULLDOGS $3.20-$3.30 this week..... Good or bad bet??

cuzza

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anyone getting on? I actually think we are over the odds!

We will probably get fucked over by waddell probably another reason to hate him!

Remember to gamble irresponsible!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well the odds suggest dogs are a 26% chance of winning.
If you think we are a better chance then that would suggest you take the price.
Reality is we have 2.6% chance of Penrith playing worse than we do for us to fluke a win.

We didn't win 2 games this year, the Cowboys and Roosters just played worse than we did.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reality is we have 2.6% chance of Penrith playing worse than we do for us to fluke a win.

We didn't win 2 games this year, the Cowboys and Roosters just played worse than we did.
My first thought was can a 2nd string riff side with reserve grade halves beat a full strength Dogs side? The riff have secret weapons in Waddell and JMK so the real question is they win by how much?

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You gotta be a massive degenerate gambler to bet on us lol

Lewis

Waterboy
Reaction score
can get better odds betting on a couple try scorers across the whole weekend

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score

We also won both games by absolute skin of our teeth video ref decisions.

We could easily be on zero wins.

2022 is the season from hell.

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
I still think this year is worse than last year. We signed "better" players but still regressing every game.
Yes we did sign better players - on paper our 2022 roster is stronger than 2021 and we shouldn't be dead last.

This year's failure has sh!t me way more than last year.

I actually went into this year with a sense of expectation and hope.

There's nothing much worse than hope that turns out to be false hope

Lewis

Waterboy
Reaction score
I still think this year is worse than last year. We signed "better" players but still regressing every game.
i feel as though we are playing better but in patches, our attack hasnt been this exciting in a while, i feel like we couldve had more wins under our belt had small decisions been different e.g. burton kicking goals against manly. but we are still at the bottom of the table with a much better looking and more exciting side, so i dont disagree.