• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbird

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
^^^ your all duds, discussing player contacts

who cares!
Okay Smarty,well I will say this ,Scott Geddes will be a bulldog in 2010 and Nigel Plum is very close to doing adeal as well.Kemp might not be comming because Brent Crisp is killing them we might give him a go,so that's the late mail ,lets see how your mail is Smarty.

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
There's an interesting rumour that is now completely fact as Belco has pieced the final bits together through his contacts in the big city LOL...........

PeaKer

Origin Rep
Reaction score
I think you should all blow your ****ing heads off!

How does that sound ?

Terry Mortimer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
lol good luck getting Parra to release Inu to us and ALSO having them pay out an amount on his contract you idiots lol
Rumours around Parra is that they are unveiling a Marquee signing next week which is apprently a centre Theyd have to drop someone out of their backline for this to happen as they have no room under cap since 2 Prop signings

Terry Mortimer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Okay Smarty,well I will say this ,Scott Geddes will be a bulldog in 2010 and Nigel Plum is very close to doing adeal as well.Kemp might not be comming because Brent Crisp is killing them we might give him a go,so that's the late mail ,lets see how your mail is Smarty.
Are we officially interested in Inu?

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Rumours around Parra is that they are unveiling a Marquee signing next week which is apprently a centre Theyd have to drop someone out of their backline for this to happen as they have no room under cap since 2 Prop signings
There are no Marquee centres off contract in the nrl????
unless they get someone from union or england...

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Possibly Tahu.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I've been watching Junior Paulo for a few years now. He seems as though if he had the right coaching and motivation, he could go places. Definitely shows glimpses here and there. Last I heard, he was off contract at the end of the year. This still the case?

bigbird

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There's an interesting rumour that is now completely fact as Belco has pieced the final bits together through his contacts in the big city LOL...........
Bryson Goodwin,has been on the cards 4 a while,I hope Belco's right.

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
Bryson Goodwin,has been on the cards 4 a while,I hope Belco's right.
Goodwin has flown under the radar all season and so has his contract status. He's our No.1 winger in the club although El Masri kicks goals and Utai had a bottler on Friday night.

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
I rather invest in the players we have and collect some young kids along the way. The three biggest changes we have to make is the board of the league club, find a new NYC coach and get back to Belmore full-time for training and admin. As for player signings I hope we sign some good kids to top up what we already have and the positive environment currently in place.

Utai > Kemp, Turner, Williams, etc, etc

Hickey, Kite > Geddes, Logan, etc, etc

Sullivan > L'Estrange

X

XxFoVoSxX

fuucking hell people who think they "hear" and think they have some sort of "inside news" or "connections" to the club piss me off... they somehow think they're king shiit... then comes the failed signing and they disappear for half the season and come back to say "attn... i hear lobster is going to play this week :whacky:" fark off you drop kicks

Terry Mortimer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I rather invest in the players we have and collect some young kids along the way. The three biggest changes we have to make is the board of the league club, find a new NYC coach and get back to Belmore full-time for training and admin. As for player signings I hope we sign some good kids to top up what we already have and the positive environment currently in place.

Utai > Kemp, Turner, Williams, etc, etc

Hickey, Kite > Geddes, Logan, etc, etc

Sullivan > L'Estrange
Is PAtmore still coach?

Is Kite on the outter? or is it just Salary Cap pressure? Im hearing Tigers are chasing him?

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
Is PAtmore still coach?

Is Kite on the outter? or is it just Salary Cap pressure? Im hearing Tigers are chasing him?
Kite is with us for the 2010 season. He and Winitana re-signed at the same time in 2008.

Any rumours about him leaving aren't true.

Status
Not open for further replies.