• N/A

Votes: 32 31.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

polecat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wish everyone one would remember that Nanai was a standout last year most tries and line breaks in a wooden spooner team, i feel his contribution was underestimated due to where we finished last year. And that was with winitana in the centres with him, might be interesting to see how he would go with idris morris beside him.
spot on
heka was just really coming good.
if he wasnt injured i imagine he would be placing real pressure
on the great el magic

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Ok so B Morris is out of the question... Daniella from the pathers would be a good buy great to see him play on the wing for us.. he choped down B Morries twice last week Morris had a fair start on him both time and Daniella ran him down with no problems...

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I say stay cheap and have some faith in juniors.

I think Idris and Nanai could form a nice combination.

PeaKer

Origin Rep
Reaction score
Won't hurt giving Heka a chance at some stage. Especially now with a decent team.

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
im sure that we'll be surprised with a signing @ some point in the season if not some1 will step up from the dogs kennel of pups

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
i bet we end up signing glen hall and thats it. im starting to turn to hoping daniela.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'd like to see Heka given a run, although how has he been performing in NSW Cup? If he's not doing to flash there then he doesn't deserve a run, **** put Crispy on the wing lol.

GATE7

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Its a shame Learoyd Lahs is resigning with the Raiders. This guy would have been awesome for us.
Does anyone know when Daniela's contract is up?
One would think our recruitment officer Mullholland who was at the Panthers before he came to us would be able to lure him over.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If TLL was a legitimate QLDer he would be playing Origin this year i reckon.

Im not sold on Daniella, maybe i havent seen him play enough? I remember watching him in Arrive Alive cup and he was outshining Michael Jennings...well at least in the games i saw lol.

G

giant

we need a back rower that can create something out of nothing like sonny, pritchard some one that can break the line pass before the line and p㒘op the ball at the line we miss not having sonny

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Andrew Ryan and Gary Warburton are solid players who are work horses and do okay in attack. But we need a second rower who makes good meters and can offload.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Gerard Beale

ive heard that we have signed him.

he is the young guy the broncos played at fullback a few weeks ago. he was injured in it i think a broken wrist or something when he came down hard.

he was great under the high ball, very fast and looked the goods in attack. deffense wasnt to bad either though he is quiet small. at the start of the year alot of people were talking him up and he was to be playing wing but winterstein has consolidated his position. could be a very nice pick up and would be on peanuts which is kinda good because then we could add to our pack a much needed front rower to support hannant or a ball playing backrower. if he is a solid winger to replace haz!

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
speculation at this stage, u should have put this in the rumours thread

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
ive heard that we have signed him.

he is the young guy the broncos played at fullback a few weeks ago. he was injured in it i think a broken wrist or something when he came down hard.

he was great under the high ball, very fast and looked the goods in attack. deffense wasnt to bad either though he is quiet small. at the start of the year alot of people were talking him up and he was to be playing wing but winterstein has consolidated his position. could be a very nice pick up and would be on peanuts which is kinda good because then we could add to our pack a much needed front rower to support hannant or a ball playing backrower. if he is a solid winger to replace haz!

I heard that he signed a 2 yr contract with us. But yes he looks pretty decent.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
yep lol. yet to see it confirmed as true yet!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
yeh i hope it is to be honest. he seemed very promising and in all honesty with morris and uate gone. there is no winger for a fair price id want us to chase.

id much rather someone cheap as who has alot of potential and very young we can help develop and hopefully drill some loyalty into and then spent some coin to get a prop who can bend the line with hannant! or a ball playing backrower!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nothing personal mate but with the amount of BS that flys around here, everyone is going to take your comment with several grains of salt.

We shall see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.