• N/A

Votes: 32 31.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGeneral

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The tops teams have speed to burn Matto, we have snails in hazem n Utai.
Lets hope Goodwin or Taylor can surprise us in 2009
Utai is not slow. he has mad excel out of dummy getting out of our danger zone, huge asset geting out of our own half.Also when makes a break isnt slow by any stretch of the imaganation.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
* Chris Armit - Offload. He is getting on a bit and we have a decent amount of talent both bought and coming up through the younger ranks. Why lose a possible young prospect to someone who is getting on.
* Ben Barba - Re-sign without a doubt.
* Brent Crisp - Offload. Struggles in first grade.
* Hazem El Masri - Offload. He will retire.
* Bryson Goodwin - Undecided. Haven't seen him play.
* Yileen Gordon - Undecided. Has potential and is a BIG guy. Will need to see him play more first grade to decide this.
* Daniel Harrison - Re-sign pending first grade status. He's good but many youngsters have beeen but fallen in first grade.
* Daniel Holdsworth - Get rid of him. Average player at best, with far better players in front of him.
* Charlie Leaeno - Undecided. Big guy and if he works on his offloads and ball handling, plus gets fired up before matches, he could be something special.
* Daryl Millard - Offload. Struggles to keep up in first grade these days.
* Brad Morrin - Offload. See Chris Armit comments.
* Heka Nanai - Re-sign pending first grade status. Shows sparks of promise last year, but had rubbish players around him. I think his best is yet to come for this lanky and ellusive player.
* Ben Roberts - Re-sign. He'll hit his straps this year beside BK.
* Michael Sullivan - Offload. Sure he hasnt had a chance to shine, but he's ticket number 501 in a stadium holdingg 500 only (if you catch my drift).
* Conrad Ta'akimoeaka - Resign pending first grade. Have seen play and he is a dynamic and damaging player with speed to burn for such a big guy. Depends how he handles first grade though.
* Matt Utai. Re-sign. Bulldogs nugget plays well with quality players around him. One of the toughest little wingers in the game.
* Gary Warburton - Offload. Solid in defence but faaaaaarrrrrr toooooooo slooooooooooooow. It's like he plays in slow motion, and with the days game faster, struggles to keep up.
* Danny Williams - Resign pending first grade and injury status. Shows glimmers of hope with good playres around him.
* Robert Worsley - Undecided. Big guy, like brick ****house big. If like Leano he can use his size to his advantage, and hold onto the ball, he'll be a future superstar.

Just thinking about it, Bulldogs would almost have the biggest forward pack in the comp again. At least in terms of size. Most of the big guys are 190ish cm tall and around 100+kgs. YIKES!!
pretty good...but the fwds are averaging 108kg to 118kg in the front row.young so lets pray for the best.

richie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
heka -2010
ben barba- 2010
anyone reckon conrad could play second row?

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i thought Chris Armit had signed elsewhere, like parra or england... is this true? he is a good clubman though as stated by Slippery... he is quite consistent and does the job, maybe not the biggest stand out in league, but hes there when needed, does the job and reliable... also adds some size....
dont wanna see Darryl Millard back in first grade though, he was given big raps and talked about etc etc including by the channel 9 commentators, but he has done absolutely nothing at the dogs!! he was terrible in 08....
im interested to see how Conrad plays, as he was injured last year and didnt play, so hopefully, fingers crossed hes some sort of freak!! hehe most of us havnt seen him play including myself but im hoping for a big surprise.... hoping! :grinning:

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brent Crisp has a good leap on him for a back up fullback to Patten.. Has some potential as shown...
Yileen Gordon is a big centre but he eats too much junk food.. Always see him at broadway shopping centre eating fatty foods like mexican and burgers.. but i think hes girlfriend is a very bad influence cause she eats the same crap too... if he eats healthy and sacrifices then maybe??? though if he keeps eating junk with his chubby girlfriend then bye bye
Michael Sullivan- sorry mate doesnt look like theres room, though reserve grade might be an option..
Holdsworth- hasnt done nothing sorry to say, seems like a well behaved gentleman, and loyal to the dogs but is not producing on the field unfortunately

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm sure Yileen Gordon will play in the back row.

T

The teller

2010/11

J hodges could be the bulldogs center and the dogs to lose j morris back to the dragons

never know or another broncos center

T

The teller

There is no print source , just some mumblings from people who say they are close to the broncos, are worried hodges will not get over what is bothering him, and the broncos will get sick of it and may let him go.

Or broncos wil have to released a back up center to be able to keep him
The bulldogs may be able to fit him in

Josh will want to go back to the dragons under the new regime they got there , its unlikely his brother will come to the bulldogs if he is enjoying his time under bennett probably will.

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm, what you are thinking and what belongs under the 2009/20010 player contracts,signings and rumour mill thread may be 2 totally differant things lol..anything could happen by 2010..talent wise i would love to see hodges at centre for the dogs but i dont thin it would happen..anyway didnt hodges leave the roosters because he wasnt happy with the sydney lifestyle? Imo morris will play his best footy under the bulldogs and we be here alot longer then 2010.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
J MORRIS is very happy at the BULLDOGS and will be here for a long time....
the DRAGONS also have money to play with and if HODGES is to go it will be to the DRAGONS...

MILF

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
hodges at the bulldogs dont think so.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
There is no print source , just some mumblings from people who say they are close to the broncos, are worried hodges will not get over what is bothering him, and the broncos will get sick of it and may let him go.

Or broncos wil have to released a back up center to be able to keep him
The bulldogs may be able to fit him in

Josh will want to go back to the dragons under the new regime they got there , its unlikely his brother will come to the bulldogs if he is enjoying his time under bennett probably will.
What a stupid call. Bennett confirmed he signed with the Dragons about 3 weeks before Morris even joined the Dogs. If he did want to be coached under said regime, he wouldve stayed with the Dragons. Wouldnt you think so?

FFS they guy hasnt even played a second in the blue and white, and yet you are already talking about his departure!

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a stupid call. Bennett confirmed he signed with the Dragons about 3 weeks before Morris even joined the Dogs. If he did want to be coached under said regime, he wouldve stayed with the Dragons. Wouldnt you think so?

FFS they guy hasnt even played a second in the blue and white, and yet you are already talking about his departure!
LMAO. Tell me about it. Some people on this forum amaze me.

Hodges coming to the Dogs has to be the best thing I've heard so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.