• N/A

Votes: 32 31.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Your opinion is what everyone else's is.

No one has seen Conrad play - why is it an automatic resign?

Sorry if I have come across a bit deranged, but opinions are like arseholes.
Well don't lose sleep over it.

BILLYA-BULLDOG

DOGS 4 LIFE
Reaction score
  • Chris Armit
    [*]Ben Barba
  • Brent Crisp
  • Hazem El Masri
    [*]Bryson Goodwin
  • Yileen Gordon
    [*]Daniel Harrison
  • Daniel Holdsworth
  • Charlie Leaeno
  • Daryl Millard
  • Brad Morrin
  • Heka Nanai
    [*]Ben Roberts
  • Michael Sullivan
    [*]Conrad Ta'akimoeaka
    [*]Matt Utai
  • Gary Warburton
    [*]Danny Williams
    [*]Robert Worsley

Should be re-signed immediately
Would only keep the following;
BARBA
GOODWIN
GORDON
HARRISON
WORSLEY

The rest see ya later

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would only keep the following;
BARBA
GOODWIN
GORDON
HARRISON
WORSLEY

The rest see ya later
LOL at you.

Your willing to keep players like Gordon( who hasn't played a single game for us yet), Goodwin who also hasn't played a game, Worsley hasn't played even played fg.

So your willing to resign players we haven't seen a thing of yet your willing to let players like Utai and and potentially good winger like Heka go?
NFI.

BILLYA-BULLDOG

DOGS 4 LIFE
Reaction score
LOL at you.

Your willing to keep players like Gordon( who hasn't played a single game for us yet), Goodwin who also hasn't played a game, Worsley hasn't played even played fg.

So your willing to resign players we haven't seen a thing of yet your willing to let players like Utai and and potentially good winger like Heka go?
NFI.
the players on my list have great potential for the bulldogs, the rest have had there day or do not cut the mustard anymore.
Heka is good but well go after class wingers in 2010 & he wont be needed but maybe he'll prove me wrong.
Just cause i do not agree with you does not mean i have no idea, that's my opion & if you do not like it, well that's your problem

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
has anyone heard of depth? we need fringe type players as depth tbh, we can't have juniors as our depth because they are not just ready yet and need there time to develop.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
has anyone heard of depth? we need fringe type players as depth tbh, we can't have juniors as our depth because they are not just ready yet and need there time to develop.
Yes. Thankyou. I was saying that on page 1.

Some people have an idea. It's just logic really.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the players on my list have great potential for the bulldogs, the rest have had there day or do not cut the mustard anymore.
Heka is good but well go after class wingers in 2010 & he wont be needed but maybe he'll prove me wrong.
Just cause i do not agree with you does not mean i have no idea, that's my opion & if you do not like it, well that's your problem
Sorry If I reacted a little hard mate, Just bugs me. See your saying we'll go after class wingers? I'd say we'd go after one, then leave the other one vacant cause Nanai is developing.

You know what I mean? Then there's depth. If the club resigned those few players you said and spent the rest on buying "better" players, The club would go under.

K

kennyy

[*]Chris Armit
[*]Ben Barba
[*]Brent Crisp
[*]Bryson Goodwin
[*]Daniel Harrison
[*]Brad Morrin
[*]Gary Warburton
[*]Robert Worsley

resign. the rest should goooo

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
[*]Chris Armit
[*]Ben Barba
[*]Brent Crisp
[*]Bryson Goodwin
[*]Daniel Harrison
[*]Brad Morrin
[*]Gary Warburton
[*]Robert Worsley

resign. the rest should goooo
I agree with you accept for Worsley( I know he has potential, I just want to see him in FG first ).

Goodwin( Haven't seen him play in Bulldogs colours ).

Brent Crisp( what could you possibly like? the lack of speed or the shirt grabbing defence?)

Harrison and Barba for sure need to be resigned as they're a key to our future success.

Morrin signed simply for depth. He isn't my favourite player by all means, but I love his run straight and tackle hard attitude.

Terry Mortimer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
* Chris Armit - Re-sign. Seems like a great club man, quiet achiever.
* Ben Barba - Re-sign. For obvious reasons.
* Brent Crisp - Offload. I don't see this supposed "potential".
* Hazem El Masri - Offload. He will retire.
* Bryson Goodwin - Undecided. Haven't seen him play.
* Yileen Gordon - Undecided. Has to vastly improve work ethic to earn a contract.
* Daniel Harrison - Re-sign. One of the most promising juniors I've seen.
* Daniel Holdsworth - Undecided. Last chance this year. He'll have to work hard.
* Charlie Leaeno - Undecided. Still yet to see his best. This will be the year.
* Daryl Millard - Offload. He doesn't fit the mould of a modern centre.
* Brad Morrin - Offload. Average reserve-grader at best.
* Heka Nanai - Re-sign. I think he has a semi-bright future.
* Ben Roberts - Re-sign. He'll hit his straps this year beside BK.
* Michael Sullivan - Undecided. If consistent, give him 1 more year. If not, gone.
* Conrad Ta'akimoeaka - Undecided. Haven't seen him play.
* Matt Utai. Re-sign. Always gives 100%, and adds plenty in attack for the team.
* Gary Warburton - Re-sign. One year. Dallas Johnson mould.
* Danny Williams - Offload. Not tough and skillful enough for FG.
* Robert Worsley - Undecided. Has to prove himself in NSW Cup imo.
Perfect summary

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
* Chris Armit - Offload. He is getting on a bit and we have a decent amount of talent both bought and coming up through the younger ranks. Why lose a possible young prospect to someone who is getting on.
* Ben Barba - Re-sign without a doubt.
* Brent Crisp - Offload. Struggles in first grade.
* Hazem El Masri - Offload. He will retire.
* Bryson Goodwin - Undecided. Haven't seen him play.
* Yileen Gordon - Undecided. Has potential and is a BIG guy. Will need to see him play more first grade to decide this.
* Daniel Harrison - Re-sign pending first grade status. He's good but many youngsters have beeen but fallen in first grade.
* Daniel Holdsworth - Get rid of him. Average player at best, with far better players in front of him.
* Charlie Leaeno - Undecided. Big guy and if he works on his offloads and ball handling, plus gets fired up before matches, he could be something special.
* Daryl Millard - Offload. Struggles to keep up in first grade these days.
* Brad Morrin - Offload. See Chris Armit comments.
* Heka Nanai - Re-sign pending first grade status. Shows sparks of promise last year, but had rubbish players around him. I think his best is yet to come for this lanky and ellusive player.
* Ben Roberts - Re-sign. He'll hit his straps this year beside BK.
* Michael Sullivan - Offload. Sure he hasnt had a chance to shine, but he's ticket number 501 in a stadium holdingg 500 only (if you catch my drift).
* Conrad Ta'akimoeaka - Resign pending first grade. Have seen play and he is a dynamic and damaging player with speed to burn for such a big guy. Depends how he handles first grade though.
* Matt Utai. Re-sign. Bulldogs nugget plays well with quality players around him. One of the toughest little wingers in the game.
* Gary Warburton - Offload. Solid in defence but faaaaaarrrrrr toooooooo slooooooooooooow. It's like he plays in slow motion, and with the days game faster, struggles to keep up.
* Danny Williams - Resign pending first grade and injury status. Shows glimmers of hope with good playres around him.
* Robert Worsley - Undecided. Big guy, like brick ****house big. If like Leano he can use his size to his advantage, and hold onto the ball, he'll be a future superstar.

Just thinking about it, Bulldogs would almost have the biggest forward pack in the comp again. At least in terms of size. Most of the big guys are 190ish cm tall and around 100+kgs. YIKES!!

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Rebuilding our team to the old days of big intimidating forward pack. Plus we have got speed to burn in our backline. Ben Barba, Josh Morris, Bryson Goodwin and Jamal Idris.

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just thinking about it, Bulldogs would almost have the biggest forward pack in the comp again. At least in terms of size. Most of the big guys are 190ish cm tall and around 100+kgs. YIKES!!
bigger isn't necessarily better, guys like hickey, Leaeno, etc were getting killed around the ruck last year

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
there is no use in booting players out till they have been given their chance during the season.
retirements, releases, then, fitness, proformance,attitude,ability have to be taken into account.

then its a matter of retaining the best of our players off contract, and also having some cash to fill any gaps

Jay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ben Barba & Daniel Harrison should be re-signed within the first few months of the season (pending on early form), or otherwise we may have to play against them in future years.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The tops teams have speed to burn Matto, we have snails in hazem n Utai.
Lets hope Goodwin or Taylor can surprise us in 2009
Taylor????? I haven't heard of him in our team. He must be a Toyota Cup player???

Status
Not open for further replies.