Bulldogs 2008 Squads, Signings, Rumours, Contracts

Status
Not open for further replies.

alz_274

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
PJ-marsh, Craig Wing?

hey guys im hearing left, right and centre from evry1 who reckons that their mates with marsh or mates with wing and that they're close to signing with the dogs...wing is likely to sign with waratahs, and pj-marsh i havnt heard anything from him, so im quite sick of reading all this bs.

honestly, does any1 really know if either one is going to sign with the dogs, coz as far as i know o'hara looks like the only recruit for us atm.

so id like some "inside info" from nearly evry1 at the kennel who reckons they know it all, is either one ACTUALLY signing with the dogs? if not plz stop making up bs

thanks

Wolfpac

4 Life
Reaction score
hey guys im hearing left, right and centre from evry1 who reckons that their mates with marsh or mates with wing and that they're close to signing with the dogs...wing is likely to sign with waratahs, and pj-marsh i havnt heard anything from him, so im quite sick of reading all this bs.

honestly, does any1 really know if either one is going to sign with the dogs, coz as far as i know o'hara looks like the only recruit for us atm.

so id like some "inside info" from nearly evry1 at the kennel who reckons they know it all, is either one ACTUALLY signing with the dogs? if not plz stop making up bs

thanks
http://www.thekennel.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=32323

that is why its called "RUMOURS"

unless Malcolm Noad is on this site under some name we dont know of then all we can do is guess and talk about things that have hurd!!!

DOGS 1

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
James Aubusson off contract at the end of the year so hopefully we'll be able to grab him as the Roosters are after him.

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
James Aubusson off contract at the end of the year so hopefully we'll be able to grab him as the Roosters are after him.
Didn't we just get rid of james and now were after him again LOL.

Kingi

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kris Keating, Junior Paulo and PJ Marsh - all from the Eels to Bulldogs.

btw kris keating is a hooker/five-eight, a very good young prospect. I doubt the eels will loss him without a fight.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hmmm. If Keating has a brother who was also off contract then that in my mind puts a little more substance to the rumors. Look at our past signing clusters. Chris & Nathan Armit, Willie and Esi (i think is his brothers name) Tonga. Daryl and Ryan Millard, Nick and later Kosta Kouperitsas (Cousins if my memory is to be believed). We weren't labeled the family club all these years for no reason. I think maybe the Keating rumor has credit because of this but having said that i only think there is credit to it because of our history of signing young guys and their families where possible. In other words don't assume any of this is more than hot air coming from my mouth.

DOGS 1

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
soliola Its only what ive heard,Hopefully we get in their first though.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Mate this thread is starting to make my mouth water!!!!:D

Lets hope most of it's true though!

J-H13

Kennel Established
Reaction score
infernal...were do u get ur news from???

Terry Mortimer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
infernal...were do u get ur news from???
Keating is a strong possibility. Parra fans are nervous that the brother signed and he didnt....They suspect he's been lured away with $$$

He is the better of the 2 a sfar as parra supporters think

richie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keating is a strong possibility. Parra fans are nervous that the brother signed and he didnt....They suspect he's been lured away with $$$

He is the better of the 2 a sfar as parra supporters think
i guess thats why they are letting go of pj

the other bro is a 5/8 from memory whats the go there?

Premiers04

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard reports where, the reason Roosters let soward go was to free up some more cash to re-sign wing.

It appears highly likely that Wing will not be in the blue & white.

B

BULLDOG GEORGE

players ,players everywhere and no one has signed. bring back bullfrog we would have bagged them by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.