Bulldogs 2008/2009: Player Contracts, Signings & Rumours.

Votes: 2 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you are right but just cant let go...thats if he comes back under rigid terms.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
you are right but just cant let go...thats if he comes back under rigid terms.
Yeah, if he does come back and is accepted by the team, then I guess i'll just have to deal with it. Can't believe it's even being discussed. I've got faith that TG and KM will do the right thing.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
so far they have made a big impact.the team that is forming already has upgraded 2008 side...easily.

byebyeUTAI

>>>>> Slowem El Tragic
Reaction score
sorry for being a little cynical but I don't believe the SBW rumour for a second. Would be happy to be wrong. But Greenburge has repeatedly said that the club will not take him back.
spoil sport :p

byebyeUTAI

>>>>> Slowem El Tragic
Reaction score
dont know if this sbw rumour has any legs, but geez i dont know if i could cope if it came true, i would probably have a heart attack from the excitement of it all.

dont give 2 sh!ts what anyone says, sbw is the best player by a country mile that i have ever seen when on the field.....would take him back without hesitation, just one clause in his contract, no bling persona and no bling mates....just 100% tough honest pure footy.

plz sign on the dotted line

welcome back big fella.

if only it was that easy.
agree 100000000%

the guy is a machine AND a match winner

rand0m3r

Since 1994
Reaction score
can u guys shut up about sbw. he's more likely to play for the barbarians next year.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sonny isn't my favourite guy...

But I don't care how injury prone he was, he was an absolute class of a player.

Top 4 Rugby League Players easily.

I'd take him back with some conditions, but I'm with top dawg and byebye utai on this one.

Sonny's a match winner and you need to win matches so take him if we could, Highly doubt it though.

B

Ben Godberts

Sonny is a legend i would welcome him back. We could sack that failure Hazem in the process

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
Sonny is a legend i would welcome him back. We could sack that failure Hazem in the process
What if Greenburg says Sonny can get f#cked- who are you going to get on your knees for- Todd or Sonny. Surely you'll only be able to blow one of them if that happens.

PigBenis

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What if Greenburg says Sonny can get f#cked- who are you going to get on your knees for- Todd or Sonny. Surely you'll only be able to blow one of them if that happens.
:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

B

Ben Godberts

Same post over and over. Your boring me. Stop trawling through my posts stalker

B

Ben Godberts

lol moe comes in from the side with a cheap shot. I can't blame you it's in your blood

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Same post over and over. Your boring me. Stop trawling through my posts stalker
LMAOOO you telling someone else that they are posting the same thing over and over....oh the irony hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.