Bulldogs 2008/2009: Player Contracts, Signings & Rumours.

Votes: 2 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

aaronr

Waterboy
Reaction score
it doesnt sound like toulon will re sign sbw i think hell end up in nz in a super 14 team

Belmorebro

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Under Greenberg's no penisheads policy, Sonny will never be welcomed back to the Bulldogs.

Any word on us signing the Newcastle forward, what's his name? Is there even a tiny bit of substance to this rumour?

Trough

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The outside back is.....

Dean Collis....you read it here first

Dogged11

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dean Collis....you read it here first
He'll be a brilliant purchase.

Skillfull,elusive and quick centre. He's shown a lot of potential but his game has stagnated recently i think due to injuries but with the tigers facing a tough task to hold onto farah,benji and pursuing carney i think some of the other players are ripe for the picking.
Corey Payne from the tigers is also on the radar

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Dean Collis will need a fast strong winger on his side because one of his bes assets is setting p his outside men.

dog on guard

mighty doggies
Reaction score
t carney & j thirston & d collis , are on the bulldogs radar for 2010 as the bulldogs have a adbuden of playing roosted players coming of contract

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol.makes a break and stops to do up his boot laces...then here come haz.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
t carney & j thirston & d collis , are on the bulldogs radar for 2010 as the bulldogs have a adbuden of playing roosted players coming of contract
carney wont go to the dogs, i was talking to him the other night he is keen on the panthers if he can get in there has a great relationship with matty elliot

TheBearHunter

Guard Dog.
Reaction score
Any truth to the whisper I got at a BBQ today that we will be forwarding a offer to a contracted players manager that is currently contracted to the premiers thats off contract 2009?? I understand him to be a former origin rep and a piece of **** in my view but hey its just a whisper??

Status
Not open for further replies.