Bulldogs 2008/2009: Player Contracts, Signings & Rumours.

Votes: 2 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Belmorebro

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mate,people on here ,just bag me so much all I am doing is trying to tell you Bulldogs supporters a bit of Inside info ,yes sometimes I am right and other times I am wrong but I don't get nasty with people like some on here and Gartz on the BDP.
Just some news in Stagg will be announced within 72hrs and there is a chance another Bronco might follow him.

So to all you Bigbird baggers ,take things easy ,and enjoy the train ride back to the Top.

Go the Bulldogs.
Cheers bigbird. Everyone should just chillax... don't know why blokes get their knickers in a knot when a rumour doesn't eventuate as being true.

OMG build a bridge and get over it already. This is a bulldogs fansite, not the Encyclopedia Britanica. You want facts, you're looking in the wrong place buddy.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
belmore bronco s.i guess everyone has taken our players so the nrl created this with no loyalty bonuses

DOGS MAFIA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
mate,people on here ,just bag me so much all i am doing is trying to tell you bulldogs supporters a bit of inside info ,yes sometimes i am right and other times i am wrong but i don't get nasty with people like some on here and gartz on the bdp.
Just some news in stagg will be announced within 72hrs and there is a chance another bronco might follow him.

So to all you bigbird baggers ,take things easy ,and enjoy the train ride back to the top.

Go the bulldogs.
in bigbird we trust!!!!!!!

H

HarryHubert

The important thing is even if Bigbird might get it wrong sometimes it's not usually his fault because at the end of the day he is only delivering a message.

I for one appreciate BigBird sharing his information and thoughts.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe the dogs should offer Stagg a 3 year contract instead of 2 years. It seems that Stagg is staying at the Broncos. Surely he would have signed with the dogs by now if he was staying. In any case, it doesn't look good.

rand0m3r

Since 1994
Reaction score
yeah true. he would've signed immediately if it was a 3 yr deal. but i really don't see him as our long-term lock. hopefully he takes up the deal anyway. i'd hate to be in the same situation as last yr where we didn't replace sherwin and mason in the offseason.

PeaKer

Origin Rep
Reaction score
We should be bloody doing what we can to strengthen our back row.

bigbird

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The Bulldogs have gone up on there offer to Stagg and it will be a 3 Deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.