Bulldogs 2008/2009: Player Contracts, Signings & Rumours.

Votes: 2 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting. A few weeks ago there were a few penrith players wanting a realease, could be a panthers player. But then again who knows. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
well a former bronco may want to play with former bronco s at a sydney club.as for getting a release thats also a factor.long summer ahead and many things can happen.

sonny08

Waterboy
Reaction score
nate myles is cumin off contract nxt year, should we get him back, we got the money now sbw has left

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
I keep reading Buddy Gordon's name linked to the Club. Can anyone prove or disprove this reported signing by the Club... ??

Spudowsky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
das any1 know if fred briggs has resined
It says on the dogs website he is contracted to 08 only.

It also says winitana is now contracted till 2010. When did this happen? With the signing of josh morris and the extended contract of jamal idris, do we really need this joker.

We Want Moore

bullfrog
Reaction score
Matt King is in talks with the dogs and has been for a month, the Wolves are prepared to release him as long as they have a replacement.

We Want Moore

bullfrog
Reaction score
Jersey Flegg

Kennel cash: 359.00
Donate
das any1 know if fred briggs has resined

dog on guard

mighty doggies
Reaction score
I keep reading Buddy Gordon's name linked to the Club. Can anyone prove or disprove this reported signing by the Club... ??
yes
signed for 1 year only as for backup cost the bulldogs not much
it isnt in the bulldogs website or in players signings but he is there

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
It says on the dogs website he is contracted to 08 only.

It also says winitana is now contracted till 2010. When did this happen? With the signing of josh morris and the extended contract of jamal idris, do we really need this joker.
He was originally signed til 2009. Management gave him an one year extension on top earlier in the season.

sonia

chonska
Reaction score
is there anythruth to holdsworth being released from his final contreact to join hull ?

SOurce: BDP

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
is there anythruth to holdsworth being released from his final contreact to join hull ?

SOurce: BDP
If true that would be a wise move for DJ, i dont see him getting a run next year if he stays.

He will make more money there and the standard of footy isnt as high.

Status
Not open for further replies.