Bulldogs 2008/2009: Player Contracts, Signings & Rumours.

Votes: 2 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Beer Baron

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the dogs should sign koopu from the warriors,very mobile backrower,i cant beleive no one has picked this guy up!Great bench player or starting,dean collis would be my next guy to sign!Then richie fa'aaso,plays tough and has a great offload,I have no idea why the dogs are chasing discards!!
Koopu is going to join union, from what I read on the net.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Dean Collis wants a release from Wests? Are you sure? He's a western suburbs boy through and through.

C

chipandchase

Collis would be a gun signing for us, better than any centre we have at the moment

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
^ mate shut up please, We got one of the best juniors coming through obviousl through toyota cup there is no way I would take a dean collis over a Jamal Idris.

C

chipandchase

^ mate shut up please, We got one of the best juniors coming through obviousl through toyota cup there is no way I would take a dean collis over a Jamal Idris.
your a goose, he can play wing centre or fullback, we have a shortage of quality in that area and Idris is 17 and learning, we would be a great buy

cmrn

can i buy a vowel please?
Reaction score
i'd take collis now as idris is still developing lol

Doggiez08

Kennel Established
Reaction score
if thats true about Collis i would sign him as a priority....quality player IMO

Doggiez08

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Elsewhere, Penrith are set to lose the fifth member of their 2003 premiership-winning side in the space of months, with back-rower Shane Rodney close to signing with Manly.

The Sea Eagles have offered Rodney a four-year deal - remarkable considering he has played just 16 matches in the past three seasons due to shoulder and neck problems.

Rodney attracted interest from the Bulldogs and St George Illawarra, who both offered three-year deals, but the extra season has swayed the 25-year-old. The deal is believed to be heavily back-ended, with Rodney earning most of his money in the third and fourth years.
what the fark are Bulldogs. Manly and Saints thinking wanting to sign this bloke for so long.....i think he is a ****house player...i hope we dont get him

snoop_dogg55

snoop dawg
Reaction score
Invest in the kids and start fresh. The problem is that the former admin signed up Holdsworth, Kouparitsas, Roberts and Te Maari to deals over 160,000 a season.
thats not the problem..Te maari and Roberts id agree with..but its about time they start putting some money on the better players..im glad they re-signed Holdsworth..
as for koups... he just returned from a pretty nasty injury..no doubt in mind that 09 will be his year..so i dont think that them two are the problem..
putting te maari, nanai and tsoulos above koups..now theres a problem.
just wanted to point out that tsoulos is over guys...

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
i hope we don't sign shane rodney. he won't make the top 17 if he does. can anyone tell me if chris armit has signed with the sharks or elsewhere as i heard .

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
your a goose, he can play wing centre or fullback, we have a shortage of quality in that area and Idris is 17 and learning, we would be a great buy
lol you're a goose for thinking Idris is 17...

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
thats not the problem..Te maari and Roberts id agree with..but its about time they start putting some money on the better players..im glad they re-signed Holdsworth..
as for koups... he just returned from a pretty nasty injury..no doubt in mind that 09 will be his year..so i dont think that them two are the problem..
putting te maari, nanai and tsoulos above koups..now theres a problem.
just wanted to point out that tsoulos is over guys...
when was holdsworth resigned?

viking63

CANTERBURY BULLDOGS
Reaction score
Dean Collis contract with the Tigers ends in 2009.
Below article found on the web
Wests Tigers after a tough season defending the Premiership had good news of late with Dean Collis signing a two-year extension to remain with the Tigers until the end of the 2009 season.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Geez Kimmorley had another awesome game last night. Surely he's the form Halfback of the comp, if not, he's gotta be in the top 2.

Kill_Bill

Waterboy
Reaction score
heard karl falinga is not wanted by the sharks next year any chance of us picking him up

Status
Not open for further replies.