Bulldogs 2008/2009: Player Contracts, Signings & Rumours.

Votes: 2 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deception_2112

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Daniel Anderson and Graham Murray are far more experienced than Moore. You may not rate them but they have a higher profile than Moore. Don't tell me Moore is a better coach than those 2. He may end up being a great coach but my concern is the lack of profile he has.He has not coached a first grade team. And if you think he will attract players like coaches like Keraney, Murray or Anderson you are kidding.If management got their act together and made a decision sooner on folkes then we may have had a shot at Bennett.
Murray Kearney and Anderson attracting players? You're joking aren't you?

Man get those rocks out of your head, this isn't just about attracting high profile players, and not to mention we don't NEED them

J

Johnno

Daniel Anderson and Graham Murray are far more experienced than Moore. You may not rate them but they have a higher profile than Moore. Don't tell me Moore is a better coach than those 2. He may end up being a great coach but my concern is the lack of profile he has.He has not coached a first grade team. And if you think he will attract players like coaches like Keraney, Murray or Anderson you are kidding.If management got their act together and made a decision sooner on folkes then we may have had a shot at Bennett.
No idea you have, every top coach would have had as much of a profile as Moore when they started out.
This not attracting players is a load of crap.

dog on guard

mighty doggies
Reaction score
i hear a romour that melbournes
antonio karfussie would nt look bad in
blue and white colous

J

Johnno

i hear a romour that melbournes
antonio karfussie would nt look bad in
blue and white colous
Would be great if I could read what you just wrote. Worst spelling ever.
Did you hear that off your next door neighbours cousins girlfriends hairdressers boyfriend ?

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
I hear a rumour that Darren Lockyer, Cameron Smith, Billy Slater, Israel Folau, Luke Bailey and Mark Gasnier wouldn't look bad in the blue and white.

J

Johnno

I hear a rumour that Darren Lockyer, Cameron Smith, Billy Slater, Israel Folau, Luke Bailey and Mark Gasnier wouldn't look bad in the blue and white.
Dont forget that the bulldogs pre season under their belts will make them twice the players they are.
But wait our coaches are not polynesian and will not be able to attract any of them

Smiley

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i look ok in blue and white too, add me into the mix .... lol

J

Johnno

i look ok in blue and white too, add me into the mix .... lol
The bulldogs pre season will turn you into a superstar lol
If you have not got polynesian tattoos you can not be part of the pre season though.

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Totally disagree. So when you have two similar offers to join a club you what just toss a coin and see where it lands? If anyone thinks that who's going to be your boss for the next 3 years or whatever plays no consideration in signing I think is incomprehensible.

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Totally disagree. So when you have two similar offers to join a club you what just toss a coin and see where it lands? If anyone thinks that who's going to be your boss for the next 3 years or whatever plays no consideration in signing I think is incomprehensible.
I'd certainly take it into account if I was going for a new job

80fic...

LMFAO

they are both succesful at choking in GF's

what have they won, Murray can't even win origin

and please don't even mention the ESL we all know that is a 2nd class comp in comparison with the NRL.

on the other hand Moore has a great record in the lower grades as coach, and has been waiting for his chance for 5 years. why bring in some proven dud like anderson or murray in when we have a potential superstar like Moore in waiting.

Remember Bred not Bought!!!!!!!!!!

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kevin's resume is fairly solid.

Jersey Flegg premierships in 99 and 2000, Premier league premiership in 02, , assistant Australian coach in 03, assistant to Folkes for 4 seasons, assistant NSW in 07.

bahbah06

New Pup
Reaction score
Kevin's resume is fairly solid.

Jersey Flegg premierships in 99 and 2000, Premier league premiership in 02, , assistant Australian coach in 03, assistant to Folkes for 4 seasons, assistant NSW in 07.
sorry guys but he will just employ the same boring ineffective style of play. as much as I hate to admit it, we have to invest in a coach of 'today' not 'yester year.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly, when the money being offered is similar by both clubs then players will sometimes be swayed by the coach or quality of players in the team or it will be a lifestyle or family decision. So a quality coach can make all the difference.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No idea you have, every top coach would have had as much of a profile as Moore when they started out.
You are the one who has no bloody idea. As you say Moore is just starting out, so was Brad Fitler last year and when he started he had a high profile because of his status in the game. The club is at a stage where it needs to employ a high profile coach that will spark some quality signings.

80fic...

You are the one who has no bloody idea. As you say Moore is just starting out, so was Brad Fitler last year and when he started he had a high profile because of his status in the game. The club is at a stage where it needs to employ a high profile coach that will spark some quality signings.
are you ****ing thick or what

BRED NOT ****ING BOUGHT

if you want to support poachers I suggest you support the roosters.

and btw suck **** Kevin Moore will be coach so get used to it

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Murray Kearney and Anderson attracting players? You're joking aren't you?

Man get those rocks out of your head, this isn't just about attracting high profile players, and not to mention we don't NEED them
We don't need quality players ? You are an idiot. You think we have the players across the park to compete with the top teams ? We have 1 million to spend, lets see what happens with player signings when Moore is appointed coach. Im not saying Moore won't be a great coach, time will tell. But I believe that we need to sign an established coach with the right skills, and media skills as well as a good rapport with the players.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
are you ****ing thick or what

BRED NOT ****ING BOUGHT

if you want to support poachers I suggest you support the roosters.

and btw suck **** Kevin Moore will be coach so get used to it
I will support who I want farkwit. And just because I mention Fitler doesnt mean I support the roosters. Get over yourself you tosser !

Status
Not open for further replies.