Official Bulldog Vs Titan

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They’ll get more games in the next few years on ESPN
Problem is even if they win the superbowl they have the smallest market. I think we get a Thursday night game but everyone does throughout the season

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Because that's the best sport itw. Egg ball is fucked, I actually had to play it one year because some **** at school convinced me it was fun. It wasn't.
Soccer really is passing the backwards for 98 minutes with three actual chances to score a game. There really isn’t any action from a legit standpoint

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Because that's the best sport itw. Egg ball is fucked, I actually had to play it one year because some **** at school convinced me it was fun. It wasn't.
You only ever have to get up at the earliest of 4am for games instead of 1am and 2:30am for Prem lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You only ever have to get up at the earliest of 4am for games instead of 1am and 2:30am for Prem lol
It's easier staying up and watching games than going to bed and waking up early.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
something not directly bulldogs related, weve had a garbage season under ciraldo, it will be interesting how much improvement will the dragons have under flannigan next season
similar teams, both near the bottom of the ladder
both teams have new players coming in next season

experienced former coach vs rookie coach

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if we can fix our middles we should improve significantly next season
Is our biggest issue and has been few years Turvey and baa would struggle behind our pack. Need to stop signing centres, utilities and overrated 2nd rowers.

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
All the years of watching the Dogs, Perham has to be the worse Full Back in the clubs History. Offer little in attack, offers little in defense, offers little in positional play. Yet he has been chosen nearly all year.