Official Bulldog Vs Titan

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you’re on the ball lock it up. You’re a fkn nrl player. It’s fkn inexcusable
Elite Players like Tino with Elite level offload ability need a little footy IQ from the defence to be contained ……Okunbor who is supposedly known for his footy IQ must be having an off day.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Critta, Burton, Sexton and Mahoney. An experienced quality half and 2 marquee middles away from being able to compete for the 8. Spoon favourites with Tiger next year...
centre, centre, average, below average

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I've got massive concerns for this team. No leadership and hardly any footy IQ between them.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No. Player in a quality system excell. Panthers made him look better, had cleary/luai feeding him ball. We are shit. We have sexton/Burton
The halves have nothing to do with his defense. He was a defensive beast at Penrith and now he’s an arm grabber under the same defensive system Penrith play under at the Dogs. He’s obviously not competing at all and it’s disgusting

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good things of that half….great try by Fox. Alamoti looks to have improved his defence in his last few games in grade. Not much else

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
burton has to go to centre,

CC has to make this change just to see if it changes the outcome of the game .

May be we lose by 12 points instead of 24.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
1. Taafee (not a fan)
2. Wilson
3. Critta
4. Burton
5. Fox

18. Xerri
Burton an Fox, NOT a fan, and why should I be ? Hyped up, all came from good systems and were made look good. Fox I may be able to put up with and I have too. Maybe he gets better ball Next year, to keep running riot down the left wing, will see.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Really?? Have you seen any set plays? Have you seen anything apart from individual effort (or lack of effort!). What I am seeing is a bunch of players playing like individuals. Maybe you are not watching the same game??
Yes and explain the out coached part considering you talk about individual effort. Set plays went out in the 90s it's all structured play and line running. We lack halves to deliver structure and hold sets , that's why you see Mahoney do stupid things and we play side to side looking for a hole because we can't break a team down .

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
burton has to go to centre,

CC has to make this change just to see if it changes the outcome of the game .

May be we lose by 12 points instead of 24.
Na, he will suck at centre. **** forgot how to run.

Needs reserves

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anyone else see Averillo push Brimson for that last tackle instead of actually trying to tackle him?
Incredible hey. Should be hooked instantly, we were actually defending well in that set