Official Bulldog Vs Titan

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JMK is not better than Mahoney.

Mahoney just tries to hard because our props are fucking putrid. He’s starting to take runs into Titans forward pack because Sutton, Waddell and Okunbor are soft *****.

The only props i’m proud today are Liam Knight and Kurtis Morrin. They are running hard, tackling hard and bringing energy.
King has been ok to be fair. Just ok though

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
There needs to be a massive player release on monday morning i dont care if theyre on contract and put cc on notice and give him 10 rounds next year at best
The assistant can get fucked with them.

It's obvious he has no respect or fear from the players

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
JMK is not better than Mahoney.

Mahoney just tries to hard because our props are fucking putrid. He’s starting to take runs into Titans forward pack because Sutton, Waddell and Okunbor are soft *****.

The only props i’m proud today are Liam Knight and Kurtis Morrin. They are running hard, tackling hard and bringing energy.
WTF do our props have to do with kicking it on the third when attacking their line? How much longer can you call it trying hard he just plain and simple sucks open your eyes

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pays roster truly just weren’t talented enough. Ciraldope has SOO and internationals playing like reserve graders

thats it

Best roster since 2016 and we are playing as shit as ever if not worse.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In that first 10 minutes when we had all the ball close to the line, I don't think I saw that done once.

Mate its emabrrassing... Even park footballers know how to run lines FFS.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kikau has been a disgrace in defense. Was a beast at Penrith so we know he has it in him so he’s just not putting in.
No. Player in a quality system excell. Panthers made him look better, had cleary/luai feeding him ball. We are shit. We have sexton/Burton

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
He doesn’t miss tackles or drop balls
Low confidence due to CC attacking structures, defensive structures and other ideas/plans regarding the game = miss tackles, drop balls, loss of focus, etc.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I honestly dont understand how or why we cant have blokes running lines? Like is it banned? Do they not know how too? Are they too fatigued run or to talk to each other?

I NEED TO KNOW WHY WE DONT HAVE PLAYERS RUNNING LINES!
They’re too dumb to be able wrap the ball in a tackle, too dumb to tackle one high one low, too dumb to consider Foran will dummy and run 10m from the try line, too dumb to not turn blind when getting back the 10, too dumb to realise a 2 point field goal trailing by 12pt is a stoopid play…

If they can’t get those basics from juniors right, they’re no chance of being able to run lines

dog 4life

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Reed playing stupid week in week out, Kikau not holding on to the ball and no defence. The big money girls are killing us. Heads need to go flying starting with our seniors or Cc will be out the door.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pays roster truly just weren’t talented enough. Ciraldope has SOO and internationals playing like reserve graders
Pay literally had the bloke that scored 2 on us