Official Bulldog Vs Titan

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's almost always on the coach
Ball handling is 110% on the players! How do you earn a fuckin salary like that and can’t catch, play or pass the fuckin ball without it becoming an error?

We do so much childish errors that its a fuckin joke! We should be leading

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
He doesn’t miss tackles or drop balls
I think it's obvious the players don't respect him and he isn't getting his message across properly to them. You can say the same about Pay and Baz, yet Pay got more out of his roster.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The assistant blames the shit *****, the shit ***** telling him to get fucked with this non-performance

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JMK is not better than Mahoney.

Mahoney just tries to hard because our props are fucking putrid. He’s starting to take runs into Titans forward pack because Sutton, Waddell and Okunbor are soft *****.

The only props i’m proud today are Liam Knight and Kurtis Morrin. They are running hard, tackling hard and bringing energy.

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How the fuck did you come up with that line. Off loads one on one tackles missed and Foran ball playing isn't the interim being a super coach not cc being a dud coach. Typical kennel post.
Really?? Have you seen any set plays? Have you seen anything apart from individual effort (or lack of effort!). What I am seeing is a bunch of players playing like individuals. Maybe you are not watching the same game??

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Some good signs. Defence especially behind the markers is still shocking. A few players having a go. Fox backed himself for once. First time he has done that since his ankle injury. Hopefully will be good to go next year.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
This team has no cohesion - we play like a jumper who’s threads have unravelled/ frayed - we don’t even look like a team at all.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Taaffe
Critta
Xerri

All the above are far better than any players wearing this jersey today, we will get value and a want to be out there wearing the blue and white, can fuck Reed off an get JMK back, Another player who was very loyal and put 100% in every game for us.

this team we see now are a disgrace, I have not hated a team soo much, no matter how bad any season was. These blokes are not bulldogs, unlikeable people.
1. Taafee (not a fan)
2. Wilson
3. Critta
4. Burton
5. Fox

18. Xerri

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think it's obvious the players don't respect him and he isn't getting his message across properly to them. You can say the same about Pay and Baz, yet Pay got more out of his roster.
Pays roster truly just weren’t talented enough. Ciraldope has SOO and internationals playing like reserve graders

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We are going into 2024 with

no fullback
no 5/8
no halfback
putrid hooker

Let that sink in
Critta, Burton, Sexton and Mahoney. An experienced quality half and 2 marquee middles away from being able to compete for the 8. Spoon favourites with Tiger next year...

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Credit where it's due, badger is doing a better job than I expected.
I still don't like being forced into an "expirement" but a) she seems to lack bias compared to other refs so far b) some of the boys better behaviours are coming to the fore and not giving a woman a hard time. Reed gave himself up. Fifita did too