Official Bulldog Vs Titan

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im glad cc left the flegg team alone - give them every chance of a win.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If we go and get lapped on the final day of the season then this side deserves every single bit of fuckery coming its way.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully last sighting of the likes of Hayze, Flange, Okunbor, Waddell etc at the club.

Good to see Hughes in. Would have been nice to see Skelton get a run either at centre or wing for the last game. But yeh. Was a year to forget. So no real surprise that it’s not even the strongest team on paper.

Hope with a few surprise signings we can move up from a team battling the spoon next season.

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
All the huffing & puffing at the presser & he drops Edwards who gives his 100% every game & TPJ who does want to be there. Know there is not alot of options, but there are some. E.g. Skelton. Talk about holding players accountable...?
Hopefully CC unyielding trust with Alamoti, Perham, Thomson , ocks & others will be repaid on Sunday.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reality has finally hit me, I can't believe this is the last time I'll see Averillo playing in a Bulldog jumper. I'll never forgive management for this heinous crime that has left me with deep mental and spiritual scarring. At this rate I don't even know I'll be able to get our of bed come come Monday morning.
9713244D-CBC2-4F94-9045-15F37A441BBE.gif

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pangirl must have his period. Jokes aside where did he get this pussy privledge from to just take of the last game of the season.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Loll so everybody retained their spot after that shit show last weekend? Continues to reward mediocrity this fuckwit he’s digging is own grave anyway it’s good.

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I really admire the optimism of anyone thinking we’re going to turn up and finish the season with a win. Most of our so called players couldn’t be assed having a go in our last home game. You really think they’ll give a shit in the Gold Coast?

This will be Titans 20+ and the disgruntled player articles will be coming in spades over the next 2 weeks.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who's everyone backing for first try scorer?

And who's gonna score on us?

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ciraldo defenders, defend this shit for me please I want to here it