Official Bulldog Vs Titan

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
More shite talk no action. How does BBO warrant listing in the reserves his form has been woeful in ressies.
This is how you qualify for Bulldogs first grade now, play like sh!t.

Avo had to go back into fb, Skelton should have come in, Okunbur replaced by Sutton or RFM.

No idea what’s happened to Prestomania and TPJ

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why does anyone care what the team is lol? Like that’s gonna spark a fire for finals contention!

Just suck it up and get the lube ready

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Perham gives his all you cannot question his heart.

The reality is Ciraldo isn’t spoilt for choice with our depth. With Burns & Kiraz out there is not much he can do.
Accept add Skelton to the backline.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sadly it was waddell that actually had a dig

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hayze lol. Sack this **** I’ve seen enough

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I read a funny comment today from someone who suggested that Mad Monday should be cancelled and instead all players and coaching staff be forced to watch all of our games from this year back to back.
Would certainly provide more laughs than usual at MM.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great work Pinocchio, really sounded like a real coach in the presser. I was almost (ie. absolutely wasn’t) convinced.

Unfortunately you’ve shown yourself to be a deadwood pretender by selecting the deadwood players. Again.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well said brother phark the negatories!!! Reckon we can win, the Tits are on a stretch of losses worse than us haha.

That said..i am rather glad this fn season is done lol
Remember when we beat the Titans last time people on here were quoted saying “one of the toughest wins in Bulldogs history” I hate the positive fairies on here

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Perham is not my choice for Fullback I'd rather see Wilson have a crack as Averillo won't be here next year

But does everyone believe we lost last week because of Perham ?

Scoobs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I know it's only the tits and both teams are out of contention, but if these dickheads don't show with the right attitude this could be a really dark day for the club. Fifita, Tino, AJ, Pereira are not the sort of guys you want to allow to get their game on. bad times ahead.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The Assistant said he wanted Averillo at fullback in attack and Perham at fullback in defence. They’re tried it during the Manly game but we’re too dumb to do anything with it.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Remember when we beat the Titans last time people on here were quoted saying “one of the toughest wins in Bulldogs history” I hate the positive fairies on here
Yeh well I don't remember outlandish and incorrect statements like that lol it was arsey as really .. but their pretty shit too and look at the fucking cattle they have by comparison?

What I'll never get is venting in a completely negatory fashion on here does it help Youse somehow idk?? this to me is quite the conundrum :tearsofjoy:

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s game over.

fuck I hate how hopeless this team and coach is

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Just put the assistant out of his misery this is too painful to watch