Official Bulldog Vs Titan

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't think CC has anything left. He's found out the hard way that being a head coach is not the same as being an assistant.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Perham gives his all you cannot question his heart.

The reality is Ciraldo isn’t spoilt for choice with our depth. With Burns & Kiraz out there is not much he can do.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The only questionable selection is Knock-on-more after his defensive shambles. He would be out if Preston was available.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I've been patient with CC the whole season but I'm going on record saying that he needs to be fired.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If storm and broncos can rest 10 players we should be dropping 10 players. I could think of 15 to get rested

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Relax , I can assure you this won't be the team on game day. And yes Skelton is playing.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so nsw cup players didn’t set the world on fire but the coach decides he sticks with the same crap team after he blasts the effort in the post match conference!!!! That will do me the **** shows he has no idea… what’s the definition of insanity?
Throw Wilson at the back and Perham wing…. Change something! Start flano Hooker and change him with Mahoney when forwards get tired!…. Try something ffs.. bloody over it

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did ciraldo threaten both first grade and reserve grade together in a seminar or something?
Reserve grade were flying and we’re gonna finish minor premiers and then I looked because I wasn’t following them. They didn’t even make the eight how is that possible?
Both reserve grade and first grade have been Garbage for about the last 12 weeks simultaneously, and that’s not a coincidence

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All u negative minded weak *****. How do u go through life? lol pathetic

Dogs by 4

UP THE FKN DOGS
Well said brother phark the negatories!!! Reckon we can win, the Tits are on a stretch of losses worse than us haha.

That said..i am rather glad this fn season is done lol