Bulldog team vs Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lafai has a massive job - to contain SKD
you are correct. however, so does Linnett - in containing Idris. i have more faith in Lafai to do the job though. he defended well last week. i can see 2 tries from idris this weekend - he should have another good game - all he has to do is do what he did last week. he will get more opportunities against linnett and bj...

hotdiggitydogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Their Bench is HUGE
Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
Mose Masoe
Frank-Paul Nuuausala
All are loose cannons but its a huge bench

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pretty even across the park but our bench will be the difference, Armit should be in, the battle of the halves will be good too.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I'm glad Halatau has another crack. Impressed me last week with the effort he put in; charging headlong into the defence.

Keefy

The Family Club
Reaction score
Cool, I am happy with the side - should be a cracker!

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Can I be so bold as to say the Souths side on paper looked stronger then the Roosters ??

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can I be so bold as to say the Souths side on paper looked stronger then the Roosters ??
Barring the halves, of course.

We both have brilliant halves and backs so it's up to the forward packs...

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Barring the halves, of course.

We both have brilliant halves and backs so it's up to the forward packs...
I know they are a better gelled team then Souths, but like you said if our forwards stand up ... I don't see why we shouldn't come out on top TBH

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I know they are a better gelled team then Souths, but like you said if our forwards stand up ... I don't see why we shouldn't come out on top TBH
Well Roosters showed last week that they can be bossed. BADLY so hopefully we can do the same thing Manly did. We need to watch the early ball to Ferret and SMD. Those vaginas are can be dangerous against us.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Well Roosters showed last week that they can be bossed. BADLY so hopefully we can do the same thing Manly did. We need to watch the early ball to Ferret and SMD. Those vaginas are can be dangerous against us.
Idris is red hot atm .. off the back of his confidence those two don't concern me tbh

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We went into last years Roosters game full of confidence and creamed them, I think we can do the same again without too much drama.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Mitch Aubusson needs to be watched. IMHO is their most dangerous forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.