News Bulldog could spend season on sidelines in fresh headache for Barrett

zac hollywood

Waterboy
Reaction score
I know Trent Barrett has met recently with Logen Dillon from the Tigers about coming back to the dogs, hopefully it happens kid has exceptional pace and is a try scorer, he was seen at Belmore few weeks back so hopefully we get him back from tigers

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I know Trent Barrett has met recently with Logen Dillon from the Tigers about coming back to the dogs, hopefully it happens kid has exceptional pace and is a try scorer, he was seen at Belmore few weeks back so hopefully we get him back from tigers
Haven't heard of him? What position does he play

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Come across a comment from march you saying he will be back in blue and white next year

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What position do you think he will play? Didn’t he leave in the first place because he wanted to be a fullback?