Bronson Xerri

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
4 years out of the game is a long time. I know he has been training the house down to keep fit. I hope he kills it for us!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
this is diff than hoppa.
Yes, Bronson will be happy to play on Sundays :-).

But I agree with you and @Alan79.
Xerri looks reformed and motivated.
He’s currently only signed for 2 years and it would be the right price so any lengthy tenure and earning ability the ball is in his court. Hope he goes well for us.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Because we know what you're thinking Lol
I'm not thinking anything like that. I'm happy for us to take a punt on Xerri if we've done our due diligence however right now I've got practically no expectations on him. He hasn't played for years and he hasn't played clean.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm not thinking anything like that. I'm happy for us to take a punt on Xerri if we've done our due diligence however right now I've got practically no expectations on him. He hasn't played for years and he hasn't played clean.
Xerri only had a cocktail of drugs to get over his injuries quicker.

TheAlmightyJish

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
May not have always been clean but one thing bruh, steroids can make you a little faster but they don't make you fast. The lad has wheels boiiii

J_Cooper

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I feel like he needs to relax abit social media wise. Usually when a bloke is making a comeback especially like this you see it through the media etc but he’s basically documenting his own comeback it’s abit cringe lol.. and I wanna get excited but I’m getting a weird feeling about it. He’s boxing a lot in many of his clips and I honestly reckon it won’t be long and he’ll turn to boxing once he makes abit of a name for himself again. Just a thought..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
May not have always been clean but one thing bruh, steroids can make you a little faster but they don't make you fast. The lad has wheels boiiii
Yeah boiii
He’s one of a couple of playas who can change a game through his speed alone.
Him, JAC, fidow, Saab too but Saab too dumb and not agile

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
He might be on HGH it’s hard to pick up in the system
The y’all have their tricks, look at Lebron James
Someone needs to seriously ban this fuckwit. Bluntly accusing xerri and lebron James [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] absolute sad loser cause you can’t run to the keyboard to talk shit.