15. Hep Cahill
16. Ryan Tandy
17. Wairangi Koopu
18. Scott Anderson

www.melbournestorm.com.au

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Interesting to see that the broncos have gone with Glenn to fill the halfback spot, i dont think it is a bad move.

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
nah he didnt but he has come into the team for Wallace with Glenn moving to halfback
This Alex Glenn character whats his preferred position? This year iv'e seen him come from the bench, started 2nd row, in the backline, now in the halves? Poor kid.

Mash

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is there another game on this weekend???
The media don't seem to think so.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Glenn won't play halfback. Lockyer will do all of the work and Glenn will just be there for defence. I don't expect him to do any kicking and not much passing. Hunt and McCullough will help out Lockyer with that.

Can't see Brisbane winning without Wallace though. I could have if he played but...

By the way jusy how good has Tolman been all year? Dare I say he's like a mini Ben Hannant (obviously nowhere near as good) but still a great young player. (Waits for K E to say there's only one Ben Hannant. :p)

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
haha i reckon ay but this game will be good but really i couldnt give a sh!t

And Glenn has been used everywhere and on his profile it says utility so not really sure, but i think is the backrow.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This Alex Glenn character whats his preferred position? This year iv'e seen him come from the bench, started 2nd row, in the backline, now in the halves? Poor kid.
I think he'll be a very good second rower. Great defender and solid runner of the ball. He captained the 20's team last year as a second rower/lock.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
By the way jusy how good has Tolman been all year? Dare I say he's like a mini Ben Hannant (obviously nowhere near as good) but still a great young player. (Waits for K E to say there's only one Ben Hannant. :p)
HEY! The fck did I tell you about comparing ANYONE to Hannant?!

morgandogs

ARMIT LOVE
Reaction score
last years guide lists glen him as a centre lets hope storm choke

morgandogs

ARMIT LOVE
Reaction score
by the looks of things glenn will fill all 17 positions, he seems to play everywhere, he is taking the role stagg used to play before he got jack of it and came to us to get a regular spot

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That bench of Melbourne's is very weak though. Very weak. Although Tandy played well the other game. Don't rate Anderson or Hinchcliffe one bit. Lima came in late last time so maybe they'll do the same again.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
One part of me says the Storm will give them a flogging. One part says the Broncos can win.

Im torn.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
A funny stat, this is the 6th year in a row that the Storm & Broncos have faced eachother in a finals game (2004-2009). Is that some kind of record??

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A funny stat, this is the 6th year in a row that the Storm & Broncos have faced eachother in a finals game (2004-2009). Is that some kind of record??
Wow that is crazy. You think it wouldn't be because of the dominant teams in the past and how often they played each other with only a top 5 system. But it is a good question. Be interesting to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.