Broncos rumoured to be resting a few stars on Thursday.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haha they don't want to play the Storm. May as well just say they don't want the Minor premiership.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reece Walsh, Selwyn Cobbo, Herbie Farnworth, Payne Haas, Kurt Capewell and Ezra Mam will be rested, while Kotoni Staggs is suspended and Adam Reynolds and Pat Carrigan are injured.

Storm will be without star trio Cameron Munster, Harry Grant and Jahrome Hughes

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's fucking shit. This was supposed to be a blockbuster. Fans not getting their moneys worth.

Teams shouldn't be allowed to rest more than a certain percentage of their salary cap.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
im thinking the broncos will play some young hot heads just out to bash the storm players, game will be brutal and a bashathon

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That's fucking shit. This was supposed to be a blockbuster. Fans not getting their moneys worth.

Teams shouldn't be allowed to rest more than a certain percentage of their salary cap.
AFL does a rest week before the finals. I think one of the reasons was to combat this?

Its poor form, but i guess at the same time, its what we would so in the same position i'd imagine.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
AFL does a rest week before the finals. I think one of the reasons was to combat this?

Its poor form, but i guess at the same time, its what we would so in the same position i'd imagine.
Yes I was going to suggest they have a week off. Nobody wants to watch shit like this.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Yeah it's to combat this because no team wants their stars not playing for 3 weeks straight then play a final.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Finals are a whole different beast. Bellamy will spank Walters.
Don't think so. Brisbane have too much quality in their roster.

PS If the Broncs were scared of the Storm, surely they'd rather play them in finals week 1 than in the prelim.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score

It's apt. A joke of a competition deserves a joke of a finish. Surprised the NRL don't give it's handful of favoured teams a week off and 2 points anyway and makes the other 3 teams in finals contention bash the fuck out of each other to fine tune that script just a little bit more.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Tactics at play here lol

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Reckon they will hit the pokies ? Or the podcast ?