Broncos Ceo says lay off Barba

Status
Not open for further replies.

KakkaDog

Banned
Reaction score
FACT: Mr Invisible swore blind there had been zero contact from the Broncos the whole time
Mr I has said a lot of stuff this year. I was actually annoyed at him for being such a politician about the whole thing, but I guess he was trying to keep the peace. I empathize with his position, and forgive his dishonesty.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Now we know that Barba is likely to play for us in the finals, i agree we should lay off him at least till after the season. Otherwise we are shooting ourselves in the foot. We need him to want to play his best for us till he goes, and would you do you best for a bunch of people who wont stop flaming you?

Benji has proved you dont want a player in the team that hasnt got his heart in it, so letting him go is the best result. The fact he wont earn more till after 2015 (so wont gain financially from breaking contract) is the result we wanted, and Castle has done a good as expected job handling this.

People need to get past the anger that hes leaving, (and nobody is happy hes going, including me), and consider the facts.
his base wage is 350k but he is also getting almost same amount in 3rd party payments.

Mr Patwa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is it just me who doesn’t care about what other Club CEO’s have to say ??? Barba had the temporary honor of representing the mighty Bulldogs. He was of great service in 2012… The club supported him in 2013 when he was of the rails…

He is moving on now, who cares… Bulldogs will be around and will find a replacement… We are in the final 2 rounds of the season and hopefully will be heading in the finals.. Let’s enjoy that instead of feeling bitter about this guy called Barba….

As I have said on various occasions, I support and follow Bulldogs, not individuals…

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
his base wage is 350k but he is also getting almost same amount in 3rd party payments.
you dont KNOW that. And u also dont know if he was getting 3rd party payments from us too.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Broncos Ceo can **** my ****

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Mr I has said a lot of stuff this year. I was actually annoyed at him for being such a politician about the whole thing, but I guess he was trying to keep the peace. I empathize with his position, and forgive his dishonesty.
what's his position though? no one asked him to act like he knew the inner workings of Bronco management when it was pointed out there are a myriad of ways for Clubs to make contact with contracted players. I don't think he was being dishonest, I think he actually believed everything that was said to him.It was just that it was wrong.

The Bronco CEO can say whatever he likes, it doesn't concern us now. We just have to make sure that we stop him now when we play them unlike when we've played others who've left.

halpo

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hi it's Ainslee here does anyone know what house prices are like in ulladulla

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Hi it's Ainslee here does anyone know what house prices are like in ulladulla
Hi Ainslee, I thought you were moving to back home to Mackay so Benny can be near (971kms) his kids.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't agree with indiandog - but lay off this "he has issues with the CEO 'cause she is a woman" he critisized her handling of the release of Barba and he can have his opinion. You are the one saying that he is a "typical Indian" with issues with women.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ironhide07

In The Dog House
Reaction score
I'm glad the little coke snorter is gone. Jmoz to fullback. Lafai our fulltime number #3. Inu to wing.

halpo

Waterboy
Reaction score
Mackay ,Ulladulla it's all the same to me ,he can brake another contract and play for the raiders , anyhow enough of him ,lets get on with it and win this f##king premiership

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Someone needs to remind this tool that the grub is still contracted to us until the end of the season and he has no business telling us fans what we should do with players from our club.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
paul white and the broncos can go and get farked, since when have they had any decency regarding players leaving their club, I cant ever recall the broncos ceo urging their fans to easy on any of their players that walk out mid contract

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Broncos CEO tells Bulldogs fans what to think. What's next? Hunter tells bear not to sh!t in woods?

How are negotiations coming along with Cherry Evans and Milford White you tosser?

Lulzapalooza

Status
Not open for further replies.