Broncos 2020 Wooden Spooners

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cows are on 8 points. Broncos can't jump Cows except for a unprecedentedly huge win.

Oh and just minor correction. It's not a win by 173 points, rather by 87 points

And also, if they did do that, we would have to win by some margin against Panthers. A 1 point win wouldn't be enough
At the moment they are 172 points worse off than the Cowboys on differential 87 wont be enough

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fucking please win cowboys lol. Pleaaaaaaase.

Sad that end of season comes to this and we are all hanging to avoid the Fucking spoon as a win but it is what it is. Let’s go
Cowboys!!!

The broncos getting the spoon would be oh so satisfying lol.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I wouldn’t. I’d love to see cowboys win tonight and end it lol. Then we win even better lol. Cmonnnn cowboys please give us something this miserable footy year.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm feeling Broncos win tonight... Hope they don't but it's been a case of if it can go wrong it will go wrong for us this season.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cowboys cannot be trusted, they have nothing to play for and a toxic 'NFL star' in the dressing room.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope Burton has a shocker, we win, his asking price drops and Penrith are happy to release him to us a year early
If he has a shocker he'll jump on the kennel to see his approval rating. He'll then be begging to stay at Penrith for cheap.