Bring back Moses Mbye

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Also a firm no but i actually don't think he is as bad as some of you lot make out.I know one thing for sure at 800K a year and for next year too he is laughing all the way to the bank... :laughing:

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Where would he play? He doesn’t have a set position and his versatility is curse for him. I forgot how he went at FB for us? If we are desperate, we should take him on minimal wage and throw him at FB.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A player of his quality can’t be happy playing off the bench. Could be our long term answer at hooker. Has played a grand final in the position. Would bring a winning culture back to the team.

Thoughts?
Obviously you forgot the reason he went to the tiges ................HES SHIT!!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Also a firm no but i actually don't think he is as bad as some of you lot make out.I know one thing for sure at 800K a year and for next year too he is laughing all the way to the bank... :laughing:
Tiggerzzz are willing to pay up to 50 per cent of the final year of his contract, apparently.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Where would he play? He doesn’t have a set position and his versatility is curse for him. I forgot how he went at FB for us? If we are desperate, we should take him on minimal wage and throw him at FB.
I think we have more options at the back than we do at 9. We have Allan, Meaney, potentially Averillo..... JAC, could even potentially have a go there.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He isn’t worth half of what he is getting paid no chance in the word maybe 100-150k Max in reggies as a back up at best

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn't let him take up a Top 30 spot even if free.
Guys are we that desperate that we want to bring Mbye back to the club? We need to not make panic buys. We need a top quality player in the spine and this will attract other elite players. The problem is who is available? Obviously hooker and props are a priority but I would also throw money at staggs. Yes he would command big dollars but we need strike power out wide and we should also have enough money to still buy some quality props and hooker. I still worry about fullback,,,don't think Corey Allen is the fullback we need. why Baz signed him for 3 years is beyond me

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah bring him back for a year to play hooker, on the condition we dont pay anymore than 100k

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kid had potential but des poisoned his brain into thinking the only thing that mattered in games was completions, which then turned him into a completely nothing player. I'd take him back for 200k and stick him at hooker or centre, don't ever want him to see him playmake again.

SydDaKidd

New Pup
Reaction score
No, cant go through that pain with mybe again...never lived up to his potential and never will

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A player of his quality can’t be happy playing off the bench. Could be our long term answer at hooker. Has played a grand final in the position. Would bring a winning culture back to the team.

Thoughts?
Surely your taking the piss here.

Even Tigers fans do not want him