Bright Side!!

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tbf we were not that bad .
Halves are the big issue the difference between the two teams were the halves . The amount of pressure they piled on us relentlessly through the kicking of Moses and brown was clinical .
We defended heaps in our first 10-15 mins yes sure to some individual errors and late tackle set penalties .
I’ll be quite honest the referee did not give us anything in the ruck .
A lot of things went their way I’m quite optimistic if they can show this level of determination in defence .
The only changes I’ll make are Curran to start at lock ,
Xerri for Wilson with Kiraz wing and if Connor is fit then I think he gets a crack at fb although I thought Blake had a decent game last night barring the error.
Kurt Mann will play good mins of the bench he goes well .

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Halves are the big issue the difference between the two teams were the halves . The amount of pressure they piled on us relentlessly through the kicking of Moses and brown was clinical .
We defended heaps in our first 10-15 mins yes sure to some individual errors and late tackle set penalties .
A lot of things went their way I’m quite optimistic if they can show this level of determination in defence .
Xerri for Wilson with Kiraz wing and if Connor is fit then I think he gets a crack at fb although I thought Blake had a decent game last night barring the error.
Burto is a big liability at the moment needs to be dropped or needs to pull his finger out.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
New combinations will take a few weeks to gel, having said that, sexton should have been starting at 7 over hutch, and xerri in the 3 over kiraz!
Taafe out and tracey in the fullback position for next week
I guarantee u Ciraldo will persist with Hutch over sexton for at least 10 rounds

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ye
And so many people were not keen n signing Moses when he was a free agent.He is exactly the type of half we need…someone with a running game and all round kicking game and who can steer a team around the park

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What makes you doubt that? We don't have the forwards to compete and have a bottom four 1,6 & 7.

It will only take a couple of loses for our resilience to be broken.
True only so much players will give that extra 1% before they all realise it’s a losing battle. Ciraldo is stubborn with his interchanges and game play and like Trent it’ll be the end of him. Play to your players strength, don’t incorporate a type of play that elite teams play expecting them to succeed.

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
New combinations will take a few weeks to gel, having said that, sexton should have been starting at 7 over hutch, and xerri in the 3 over kiraz!
Taafe out and tracey in the fullback position for next week
How would you of sorted the wing issue on the weekend?

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bro it’s round 1, we lost by 18. Against one of the biggest forward packs , we also made 13 errors and lost penalty count. I doubt we are spooners, too early to tell. I will bet you a honest $100 im right if you’re up for it end of year bank transfer
So you win if we finish anywhere between 1-16th and I win if we finish 17th ...sounds pretty fair lol.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Enjoy the ride Ladz, remember, rides are more fun when going down fast, hopefully there’s an up in there otherwise it could get really scary!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Same shit different year, bottom of the table on the horizon.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro it’s round 1, we lost by 18. Against one of the biggest forward packs , we also made 13 errors and lost penalty count. I doubt we are spooners, too early to tell. I will bet you a honest $100 im right if you’re up for it end of year bank transfer
Im with Moe on this one, just to watch it unfold !!

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think just put him in the centres that's where he should be.
The club will likely resign to moving him on before he's shifted there. He's on too much money for him to play there long term considering we have Crichton on the other edge. No point loosing other quality outside backs whose paths are blocked in the meantime.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What makes you doubt that? We don't have the forwards to compete and have a bottom four 1,6 & 7.

It will only take a couple of loses for our resilience to be broken.
What if some of the fans prayers are answered by 4 pm Today ?
1 Crichton
2 Kiraz
3 Tracey
4 Burton
5 Wilson / Xerri ?
6 Hutchison
7 Sexton
I call it " putting the cards on the table ".