Brian T’oo

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is Joebels a place you would travel out your way to go to?

Genuine question I have no idea
Look it's an ok place to buy a coffee and brunch if you're patient enough to wait. Position is prime spot on the corner. Nothing special but plenty worse. Service is not the best in regards to response time, however pretty friendly. I'll admit The owner comes across as stuck up but she's pretty good when you get to know her.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My favourite non bulldogs player, ,handles himself so well for such a young lad, if anyone in the nrl the kids should look up to its him and the fox.
We would be lucky to have him, no chance though imo.
Fo sho. Kid's a gun.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we signed George Williams as our 7 and someone like Will Kennedy as our 1 we could afford To'o also. 3 good players are better than 2 (ie: Moses and Crichton). Could probably get Leniu also.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My favourite non bulldogs player, ,handles himself so well for such a young lad, if anyone in the nrl the kids should look up to its him and the fox.
We would be lucky to have him, no chance though imo.
NSW would also be lucky to have them both too, but little chance of it happening ..... well Shittler?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Be a massive signing,a dream come true, but the way the panthers are going he won’t leave. And if this is to pump up his price they will pay, they won’t risk loosing him!!

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
How come that chick always looks like she's either just come back from the gym or about to go? Lol
I’m putting it out there Joebels is shit. And that chick annoys me. Rust Bucket down the road is better but they are all shit. I owned an apartment in Belmore for a couple of years and yeah Belmore is pretty shit. Anyway you can’t end the week on a bad note so I’ll just say Lakemba is shitter.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We don't need him. With a genuine 7, strike centre and a decent fullback, heka nanai can be our winger again and he will look like a star. Lets keep focusing on the key areas and also a a rampaging middle forward like Haas

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We don't need him. With a genuine 7, strike centre and a decent fullback, heka nanai can be our winger again and he will look like a star. Lets keep focusing on the key areas and also a a rampaging middle forward like Haas
unfortunately, we are lacking in all 3 of those areas especially 1 and 7, numbers are short and sold off quick with very little to no future jnr stars in sight for the 2-3 maybe 5years due to covid... and the addition of guys like to'o make everyones job easier