Brian T’oo

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus translation "EAD Panthers, he is ours" lol

Can't see him leaving Panthers tbh
The only reason he would leave would be for more $$ to set up his family….in saying that, how many sets of furry dice can you hang from the mirror of a Gemini….he has no real need for extra $$…. he a panfa for eva me thinks..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The only reason he would leave would be for more $$ to set up his family….in saying that, how many sets of furry dice can you hang from the mirror of a Gemini….he has no real need for extra $$…. he a panfa for eva me thinks..
Replace Gemini with a VT commodore and you're spot on lol

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Gus quick to shit this down but won’t comment on Haas, Critta or Moses ‍♂

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha, are players restricted to only eat or go out in the area of their team. How many of our players used to live in the shire.
I've been reliably told that Gus spends $2.5k/Week at Jobels....meetings...shouting players etc...

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So too had a function meeting hey wonder who with gus and the laundys third party agreements just got a feeling

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
How come that chick always looks like she's either just come back from the gym or about to go? Lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How come that chick always looks like she's either just come back from the gym or about to go? Lol
That's how woman dress in public and it's actually quite common in woman that don't actually go to the gym.