Rumour Brent Read Mail

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah i heard if Madge keeps struggling flano will get the job at seasons end.
Then we will offload Kyle Flano in a player swap.
Fingers crossed.
Who would we want, who would they be willing to offload

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The quickest way to stuff up a footy roster is to start paying Props and second rowers spine money. No thanks to TPJ, not worth it. The only prop worth that kind of money in the whole NRL is Fisher Harris, and that’s only an exception because the guy is a BEAST!!
and Payne Haas.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly, TPJ asking for 800k? Absolute madness imo. Get footballers need to take care of themselves but asking for that much is a worrying sign
Unsure if he's actually asking for that much. More like an auction isn't it ? Tigers are crazy and haven't leaned from past mistakes if they're offering 800K

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Unsure if he's actually asking for that much. More like an auction isn't it ? Tigers are crazy and haven't leaned from past mistakes if they're offering 800K
And they didn't even want him 1 week ago. I think it'd be hard to have TPJ on more than 600k in the cap (of course you'd pay an extra 50k if that was the deal breaker)

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And they didn't even want him 1 week ago. I think it'd be hard to have TPJ on more than 600k in the cap (of course you'd pay an extra 50k if that was the deal breaker)
I'd be very surprised if the Tigers are offering him OR if they could afford 800K

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I wouldn’t bet on that....I reckon he will follow the money at the tigers who are offering him 300k over 3 years
150k after tax. That isn’t life changing, and coaching stability is a huge issue there

hulk hogan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Maybe his manager is bull shitting about tigers to get dogs to pay more managers are all sly dogs

Malla

Reaction score
Big portion of tigers offer to TPJ is third party payments

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Big portion of tigers offer to TPJ is third party payments
Hopefully we land him.

With the others confirmed it’s surely gotta help get Brandon over. Maybe Vaughan cheap too.

a dogs life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well Finucane wants 800k for 3 years....that’s how much the cows are offering him....at his age I’m not paying 800k for him....he is a hard working prop but not a game breaker...and not for 3 years...if we didn’t have Jackson on big money then yes...but 650k tops for him
Don’t we get exemptions for Jackson these days.