Rumour Brent Read Mail

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finucane - looks like cowboys because they are the only club to offer him 3 years

Napa - no offer from dogs. His management has been offering him to clubs at $300k. No takers

TPJ - tigers back in for him because they have realised they will miss Finucane

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finucane - looks like cowboys because they are the only club to offer him 3 years

Napa - no offer from dogs. His management has been offering him to clubs at $300k. No takers

Tigers have offered him 2.4m over 3 years, we have offered him 2.1 over 3 years....go get your money TPJ and fuk off

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Napa is base wage if that. I’ve seen better park footballers that play for the love of the game.

All’s napa had was a shoulder charge but that’s gone out of the game sadly.
Napa is worth 80-90k and that’s generous

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

No good news for dogs?

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly, TPJ asking for 800k? Absolute madness imo. Get footballers need to take care of themselves but asking for that much is a worrying sign
Your worth what the market says you are worth. Would be interesting to see what TPJ does of dogs matched the tigers offer.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Cheers Howie for the goss

I reckon TPJ will sign with us if that's the case - there have been quite a few players who have shunned the Tigers for smaller deals. The Tigers' spine is somehow even worse than ours so I can see him coming to us for slightly less. I think $700K is a little too high for TPJ, considering his inconsistency, but I can live with it. $800K though is taking the piss

Great news on Napa.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well Haas going for 1 million a year in a 10 year deal
We need that ‘metre water’ that will lead sets and be an impact in defence

Bluebarry

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
One minute I’m like yeah for the right price ok signing, then the next I think he maybe another Napa down the track just collecting his weekly check