Rumour Brent Read mail (Monday edition)

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Lachie Lewis tackled Cody because in rd 4 Walker dog shotted Meaney and Lewis was sticking up for his teammate. Bulldogs hate Walker. Also confirmed Lachies hair still looked great after the scuffle (I may have made that up);

2. Finucane decision on Friday. Looks like Titans or Sharks ;

3. Vaughan very likely to sign with us this week. No other clubs in the hunt

4. Big signing for Dragons on Thursday. No mention of TPJ but i guess it could be him

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Lachie Lewis tackled Cody because in rd 4 Walker dog shotted Meaney and Lewis was sticking up for his teammate. Bulldogs hate Walker. Also confirmed Lachies hair still looked great after the scuffle (I may have made that up);

4. Big signing for Dragons on Thursday. No mention of TPJ but i guess it could be him
So no Wednesday 10am announcement from the Bulldogs confirming TPG's signing then

Bulldogs fan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

I don’t think dragons are signing tpj because Brent was also the one that said that the dogs and tigers are the two in the race for tpj

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Finucane was only ever going to the sharks or staying with Melb

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many big money forwards are the Titans going to sign? Is Des their CEO?
Excellent question. I was asking the same thing before they signed Liu, they need halves not more forwards.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Excellent question. I was asking the same thing before they signed Liu, they need halves not more forwards.
I doubt they get Finucane but the fact that they're after him is bizarre. If they sign another forward then they'll probably lose Moeaki.

They need outside backs badly too. Their centres and wingers are average.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Finucane was only ever going to the sharks or staying with Melb
I don't really see how Finucane fits into sharks side tbh... I guess he becomes a starting front rower as Brailey is 9 and McInness would be lock

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t think dragons are signing tpj because Brent was also the one that said that the dogs and tigers are the two in the race for tpj
Yep maybe not mate. Could be something completely different

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dragons probably signing Milford to partner Hunt in the halves