Brent Crisp Re-signs For One Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonia

chonska
Reaction score
BRENT CRISP RE-SIGNS FOR ONE YEAR
26th Aug 2008 @ 9:25pm
The Mitsubishi Electric Bulldogs have re-signed Brent Crisp until the end of season 2009.

The promising 21-year-old made his first grade debut against Manly in round 7, scoring a slick try and kicking three goals for a personal tally of 10 points.

Brent was graded by the Canberra Raiders in 2004 from the West Belconnen club as a winger to play in the Jersey Flegg Cup. He played for Canberra from 2004 to 2006 and in 2007 he transferred to the Bulldogs to play in the Premier League team.

Brent became a regular member of the Premier League team and was the team’s top scorer. He broke the Bulldogs reserve grade record for the most points in a game when he scored two tries and kicked 10 goals (28 points) against Western Suburbs on May 26, 2007.

"I am very happy to have re-signed for a further year at the Bulldogs after they have given me the opportunity to come here from Canberra and also play first grade this year."

"I hope to have a good off-season and I am looking forward to next season and what it holds." Crisp said.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
thank you for telling us. hope he gets faster.

A

Al.Bundy

Crisp > Nanai

They are both as slow as each other. Crisp can catch.

sonia

chonska
Reaction score
true he isnt that quick but he is decent and can pull of freakish cathes in the air

Dax

Waterboy
Reaction score
i wonder how much players like him actually get?

Jay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Crisp

thank you for telling us. hope he gets faster.
"Sonny, people aren’t upset because you’ve left. They’re upset with how you left.

2009 team
1. L Patten
2. H El Masri/ Goodwin
3. J Morris
4. J Idris
5. M Utai
6. D Holdsworth/ B Roberts
7. B Kimmorley
8. B Hannant
9. M Ennis
10. C Leaneo
11. L Te Maari
12. A Ryan
13. R Maitua

14. M Hodgson
15. G Warburton
16. M Sullivan/ A Groom
17. J Kite

Like your side, i would put Crisp in at:

86. B Crisp

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Good to see him re-signed for some depth next year. Can be used at fullback or on the wing.

H

Haztrick

Best of luck to him and good work re-signing him. He's pretty talented, he showed that against Manly in his FG debut so all the best to him.

top_dawg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
the club takes 1 step forward, the 2 steps back with a ridicolous signing like this, crisp is a dreadful footballer, cant tackle, no injection into the backline and he makes haz look like a world class sprinter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chappo

Bulldog Pride
Reaction score
the club takes 1 step forward, the 2 steps back with a ridicolous signing like this, crisp is a dreadful footballer, cant tackle, no injection into the backline and he makes haz look like a world class spriter.
He's being signed as a NSW cup player. Not every player we sign is going to be a regular first grader.

top_dawg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Best of luck to him and good work re-signing him. He's pretty talented, he showed that against Manly in his FG debut so all the best to him.
that was his 1 good game, and its only noted for his afl mark and try towards the back end of the game, his last 3 first grade performances were mediocre to say the least.

its fine to make depth signings....but they need to have atleast 1 positive in their artillery.

this bloke has diddly squat

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
hes alrite..nuffin special

*cough* no defence *cough*

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Love how the godberts never reply to me

Status
Not open for further replies.