Brawl @ Game Last Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
Omg. Its attitudes like these that ensures that these ****wits grow in numbers.
you should go to one of the sell out Broncos games at Suncorp and I will show some ****wits over there too after the games around the ground and at the train station.....but they dont get a mention for obvious resons....now stop calling every trouble maker a bulldog supporter....which team do you support by the way???

Dog Life 84

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Haha OK. I'm the problem. ****wit supporters are fine. I'm a Dogs supporter and have been so my whole life. I used to have season tickets but after constantly going to games and having my kids exposed to the ****wit sections of our fan-base, I didn't want my family to have to deal with it. Hence why I don't go to Bulldogs games anymore.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Wow. You know I've always wondered why sections of our fanbase, that act like ****wits, are allowed to get away with it and keep coming back. It's this kind of denial from our fans that allow it.
In a perfect world 31,991 people would go to a game and none would brawl.

The "three" in those photos, represent 0.01% (literaly) of those who attended.

The assertion that we condone the actions of those three by refusing to ackowledge the vaildity of your point, is the most ridiculous thing I've head in quite some time, and quite frankly I'm tired of types like YOU !

Do us all a favour - Pull your bottom lip over your head and suck as hard as you can !

Dog Life 84

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ok man. Sorry. I didn't realise till now that it's fans like me that are giving the club a bad name...

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
tending to agree with dog life 84, my wife took her mum and brother to last nights game (she a doggie and they both eels) and some of what was said to my mother in-law who was wearing an eels jersey from young middle eastern youths in plain clothes makes me ****ing furious this morning, if the problem of some ****wit supporters can't be fixed even after years of bad publicity then i say bring on ch9 and aca and all the repurcussions it will bring

B

bahadogg

i hate how some people try to deny it and say how do you know they are bulldog supporters wake up these guys go to the footy and act like animals if we win or lose have some respect for this great family club

phelps_fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
These "supporters", no matter which club they 'support' are disgusting.

We had a lady, who was a Parra supporter, sitting 2 rows behind us smoking. We asked her to stop but she refused. And it wasn't once that she lit up, it was multiple times throughout the game. In the end we had to end up getting security and then she wanted to fight us for it. The behaviour of same fans is just disgusting.

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
tending to agree with dog life 84, my wife took her mum and brother to last nights game (she a doggie and they both eels) and some of what was said to my mother in-law who was wearing an eels jersey from young middle eastern youths in plain clothes makes me ****ing furious this morning, if the problem of some ****wit supporters can't be fixed even after years of bad publicity then i say bring on ch9 and aca and all the repurcussions it will bring
Dude !.... I went to the double header in my dogs gear last year at the Suncorp when Dogs played the Titans ..... I was thrown beer at from the top when I was trying to get to my seat..you know why....cos I was wearing Dogs jersey..... trains are always full of little punks causing troubles and trying to pick a fight with any non Bronco fan.... Give me a break....This did nt make me stop going to Suncorp???
This craps happens every where..... It just gets media attention at ANZ and in a Dogs game...

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
These "supporters", no matter which club they 'support' are disgusting.

We had a lady, who was a Parra supporter, sitting 2 rows behind us smoking. We asked her to stop but she refused. And it wasn't once that she lit up, it was multiple times throughout the game. In the end we had to end up getting security and then she wanted to fight us for it. The behaviour of same fans is just disgusting.
That is absolutely disgusting. Gross.

Also, you're absolutely right. It doesn't matter which team they support, they are damaging for the image of the game. Period.

morgandogs

ARMIT LOVE
Reaction score
EVERY club has TOOL supporters, people with nothing better to do than stir the pot, however this issues is larger than football it is a SOCIAL issues, so if people can be identified then clubs, stadiums or the NRL should act to ban them, but that only moves the issues else where, SOCIETY needs to have a good hard look at itself and try to understand why violence is such a part of our society

Chappo

Bulldog Pride
Reaction score
How are Costaki and Chappo in denial or putting their head in the sand?? If they turned out Parra supporters there would be a lot of egg on face.
Even though I haven't actually commented on this issue (lol), I do agree with Costaki that there is no proof that they are Bulldogs fans.

Dog Life 84

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Oh, nice attitude - They're all as bad as we are. FFS. This doesn't solve the problem. Seriously if this is the attitude our fans are going to take, then the problem is never going to go away.

mAtt_06

yo.
Reaction score
What made me happy was that when the police caught them you could notice the police acting rough and pushing them into the railing and walls harshly. When I saw that It made my night

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There were Bullogs supporters (in bulldogs jerseys) and some others in plain clothes involved in a MASSIVE brawl outside lidcombe maccas and on the street last night that i saw on my way home. Stuff like that makes me so angry

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
it happens everywhere in most sports, no matter how many are banned/ arrested there will always be dereks turning to games

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Must have been from The Kennel/Bulldogs Army. Tsk Tsk you plebs :p

Dog Life 84

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There were Bullogs supporters (in bulldogs jerseys) and some others in plain clothes involved in a MASSIVE brawl outside lidcombe maccas and on the street last night that i saw on my way home. Stuff like that makes me so angry
Come on man. What proof do you have that they were Bulldogs supporters?

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
what makes you think its bulldogs supporters?

from the pictures all the people who are getting taken away are wearing no cloths to suggest they are bulldogs supporters
Actually it was Dogs supports starting picking on Parra supporters I know because my mate was a few rows above them.

hotdiggitydogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i have to laugh but at all the hard c**t's who all ran over to were the fight was
like WTF are u gonna do start an all in brawl with the cops and the stadium.
i seriously would love for the cops to next time bring on the riot gear and pummel the **** out of anyone who causes a fight
violent i know but fight fire with fire

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha OK. I'm the problem. ****wit supporters are fine. I'm a Dogs supporter and have been so my whole life. I used to have season tickets but after constantly going to games and having my kids exposed to the ****wit sections of our fan-base, I didn't want my family to have to deal with it. Hence why I don't go to Bulldogs games anymore.
Ok man. Sorry. I didn't realise till now that it's fans like me that are giving the club a bad name...
Dude WTF's wrong with you?? LOL

We're on your side here. You're missing the point and playing victim like we're out to get you.

All I said was, we don't know for sure if they are Dogs fans. And if they are, let's get rid of them!!!

Even though I haven't actually commented on this issue (lol), I do agree with Costaki that there is no proof that they are Bulldogs fans.
Yeah wasn't referring to you mate lol, was referring to the other Chappo with the black dog in his avatar.

**EDIT** His names chazza sorry haha

Status
Not open for further replies.