Brandy just nailed it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Des is a fraud.
He was lucky to have a good bunch of up and comers when he was at Manly.....ffs, even Toovey did just as well as he did with the same team with no coaching experience.
We are declining to Parra's level and might beat their Wooden Spoon tally soon.....although, it would be tough to beat that record.
Did Toov's win a premiership?

Calibra

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Toman is doing nothing for us, his slow predictable runs are nothing!!!! He averages 5 meters a fucken run!!!

Imagine Des was a commentator :tearsofjoy: You can hear the frustration in all commentators, especially the ex players when watching Des ball, it's pathetic and I don't blame them for telling it how it is.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hopoate won't loose you a game, well he nearly did early on, but he won't win you a game . Save but that's all.
Montoya has that patten tedesco ability beat the first line, safe under the high ball.
A little bit of size and he's our new hope
To play FB these days you need to get the miles in your legs during the off season. Montoya wouldn't last 20 mins out the back currently and there is a big big difference between following your centre in in defence and having to position yourself out the back on your own to prevent tries from being scored. FB is prob the most difficult tactical position to occupy these days.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That Francis Tualau reminds of Roy Asotasi! We better have resigned him long term. I reckon he played well in those 16 minutes being on the field.

Reactions: CCC

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Knowing Hasler we know what he will do to poor tualau turn him in to are dud.cant stand this bloke hasler

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Since last year!? It's been this way for 5 years!

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Liicha has improved dramatically.
Lichaa was the best for the dogs last night until hasler hooked him. He will be a gun hooker playing alongside classy halves.

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lichaa was the best for the dogs last night until hasler hooked him. He will be a gun hooker playing alongside classy halves.
I tend to agree. I watched him closely last night and he has really improved. He was a gun a few years ago and has plenty of potential. I hope for him that it works out, probably means another Club next year

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I tend to agree. I watched him closely last night and he has really improved. He was a gun a few years ago and has plenty of potential. I hope for him that it works out, probably means another Club next year
Its obvious Hasler had him work on his defence and match fitness and now his starting to get his attack in order. Even Mbye was showing class in the halves last night until Hasler moved him to hooker and he flat lined there. I'm certain these kids playing alongside Foran will be completely different players and will become match winners, just need a FB!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.