News Brandon Wakeham will start in the halves for Canterbury in their season opener against Parramatta

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Hooker Jeremy Marshall-King has made a full recovery from shoulder surgery and has been training with the main squad for the past three to four weeks. The 24-year old is available for selection this week."
Source https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2020/03/09/injury-update-a-host-of-stars-available-for-selection/

Go Dogs
Training is not the same as playing though. It's a limited pre season regardless of when he's been training or what not. In fact I'd be shocked if he gets through more than 60 minutes this week.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good call from Pay to start Wakeham

obviously we don't see what they see but I reckon that Cronulla trial went a big way in sealing the deal.. we looked lost like most of last year until he hit the field and from that point on it was all Bulldogs

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Training is not the same as playing though. It's a limited pre season regardless of when he's been training or what not. In fact I'd be shocked if he gets through more than 60 minutes this week.
Perfect, give Katoa the other 15/20 minutes.

Go Dogs