Social Media Brandon Smith rumoured 3 year deal

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brandon Smith learnt from the master Bellamy. Say you are wanting/thinking of leaving, but never do.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So you keep saying but as your merely guessing that and whilst being your less than optimistic self, i on the other hand am holding out some hope he may still look to be on the move..Why? $$$ baby, a good couple of hundred large per year extra over lock money is available from our fairly deep pockets.
I'm not guessing, he won't be here.

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are a chance because someone with Smith’s ability and competitiveness will not settle for playing 2nd fiddle. He will think he is number 1 and that he is a victim of his own versatility at the Storm.
He will want to go head to head with Grant in the NRL and for NZ.

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lets hope we lure him because ther eis always reports that we signed him and there never true so lets see if gus does his magic

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Reed Mahoney will be available too at lesser value.
Mahony and Isiah Paapalii are both off contract end of 2022 and i imagine both would be after a substantial upgrade

I think in 2023 we will still be in need of both a hooker and strike 2nd rower and if we went hard for one of them, probably a good chance we could land one. More chance Papaalii, but if we trumped the Eels offer to Mahoney, you never know

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is likely never returning here though..wasn't wanted and now thinks get stuffed Dog's.Plus he would be top of the list for retention by the Eels you would think.

We are a completely different club to when he left.. Different voices and probably more money than what the Eels have in store. They have alot of names to sure up.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mahony and Isiah Paapalii are both off contract end of 2022 and i imagine both would be after a substantial upgrade

I think in 2023 we will still be in need of both a hooker and strike 2nd rower and if we went hard for one of them, probably a good chance we could land one. More chance Papaalii, but if we trumped the Eels offer to Mahoney, you never know
Every chance... I think Gutho and Brown are off contract at the same time.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We are a completely different club to when he left.. Different voices and probably more money than what the Eels have in store. They have alot of names to sure up.
Agree we can afford him etc. but someone on here actually asked him this at a game this year the first time we played them...he laughed and said not a chance.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surely if we don’t get smith we go for grant
we are or we’re only trying for Smith

We have a Gus.

Every chance... I think Gutho and Brown are off contract at the same time.
Fuck both of this flogs, but Mahoney and Papali’i would be a huge coup…

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree we can afford him etc. but someone on here actually asked him this at a game this year the first time we played them...he laughed and said not a chance.
Yeah I read that... Probably wouldn't look to much into it. Especially considering there is another year of footy to come and who knows what's going to happen in that time. e.g Arthur gets sacked.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
we are or we’re only trying for Smith

We have a Gus.

Fuck both of this flogs, but Mahoney and Papali’i would be a huge coup…
Fcuk both of them indeed! Actually i like Brown, better version of Averillo.

I was just saying they have to lock up those 4 at the same time.