Social Media Brandon Smith rumoured 3 year deal

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yes we should have his pop said he was keen but dogs rooted around to long ...
Wow really that's shit... Was always a no brainer years ago to go all out for him or Brailey and we fucked up on both

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This Instagram page that’s right 99% of the time just posted saying we’re leading the race for Brandon smith. if we’re signing him for 2023 I would say it’s going to be based of how well we do in 2022 because where ever he goes money ain’t the issue.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
This Instagram page that’s right 99% of the time just posted saying we’re leading the race for Brandon smith. if we’re signing him for 2023 I would say it’s going to be based of how well we do in 2022 because where ever he goes money ain’t the issue.
He'll be signed in November/December if he's coming here in 23. It's very similar to the JAC situation. Storm probably won't release him.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well, to be fair and i'm only guessing here you would think it's the Storm who gazumped the early release for whatever reason(s).Injuries to Grant/no suitable replacement etc..
Could be a very long wait well worth it....

Bluebarry

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Saving the cap space , I hope some miracle JMK clicks next season with fresh brigades . He might just do it , cos no matter what spot on the ladder he’s in our top four or five players last few yrs .
I can’t see why he gets so disrespect or bagged a lot he always gives it a crack in heart n soul category, for the blues and whites go JMK lots of fans well wishes mate for next season.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And Smithy knows this too, Grant is great and is clear no. 1 choice as their 9(but has missed half the season)thanks to the cheese they haven't missed a beat once he got flowing after a couple of rusty early games.
For this reason i think we are still a chance to get him, he won't be cheap but he is what we need and unless grant wanted to leave(which is far less likely)we should stay in the race for the cheesy guy.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
And Smithy knows this too, Grant is great and is clear no. 1 choice as their 9(but has missed half the season)thanks to the cheese they haven't missed a beat once he got flowing after a couple of rusty early games.
For this reason i think we are still a chance to get him, he won't be cheap but he is what we need and unless grant wanted to leave(which is far less likely)we should stay in the race for the cheesy guy.
Smith isn't going to happen.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Smith isn't going to happen.
So you keep saying but as your merely guessing that and whilst being your less than optimistic self, i on the other hand am holding out some hope he may still look to be on the move..Why? $$$ baby, a good couple of hundred large per year extra over lock money is available from our fairly deep pockets.