Social Media Brandon Smith rumoured 3 year deal

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Smith aint coming get it into your heads.
We should go hard for Hodgson id even take on tpj ,broncs paying half the freight i hear.
It is worrying we haven’t signed anyone with a heap of funds available.
Hodgson ain't coming so could say the same to you :P

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Smith is more valuable to us than all those guys combined tbf. But yh, sign someone already.
That’s probably the frustration really
Fkn sign someone in an otherwise shit season (again)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That’s probably the frustration really
Fkn sign someone in an otherwise shit season (again)
We will probs sign another outside back and a reject forward lol

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Spot on. I don’t want the warrior signings (Walsh isn’t counted) although Johnson I was ok with in theory.

Brandon smith is a must. If we can’t for 2022
It is a must for 2023.

I’d rather jmk for 2022 then some spud like Kenny for 2 years. He’s just as shit. Brandon smith needs to be signed for 2023 and work on a deal with storm however we can for 2022.

If not so be it least 2023 we have a 25 year old Brandon smith for a few years with burton.

Sign Pangai ffs. Get us a body that we need and while he is available.

Ffs act on him. Brandon will be interested with a pack like Pangai and Thompson upfront with hetho off the bench hopefully.

Rfm jacko topine doorey not bad.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Did you hear something re Hodgson?
He's back to starting for the Raiders over Starling and I believe the media (who are now MIA) made the situation sound worse than what it actually was. Hodgson also playing good footy. I don't see the Raiders wanting to get rid of him. Well I just think it's less likely than Smith when looking at the 2.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's back to starting for the Raiders over Starling and I believe the media (who are now MIA) made the situation sound worse than what it actually was. Hodgson also playing good footy. I don't see the Raiders wanting to get rid of him. Well I just think it's less likely than Smith when looking at the 2.
Fair enough, thought he was still on the supposed outer. Oh well at least we've got JMK :grinning:

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was of the opinion that although I wanted Smith badly at the Dogs, we shouldn’t pay over 700k.

scrap that…

he’s getting better and better, and if he trained for hooker and not back row he’d be better again.

he is EXACTLY what we need.

we should make him our highest paid player, and once Burton is here for a year, give him a rise and extended deal too.

the good teams have great spines. That would give us 2 guns in the spine to start.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do people think the $ value is for what it would take to make this actually happen. Where Storm wouldn’t get in his way and where he’d be jumping to come to play 9?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
What do people think the $ value is for what it would take to make this actually happen. Where Storm wouldn’t get in his way and where he’d be jumping to come to play 9?
3-4 years, 1m first year, 800k next 2-3 years (he'd probably squeeze the 4th year out of us). If that's not enough keep front loading the first year and we just cop it for 1 year (Titans have done it with Fifita).

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
People thinking Brandon Smith is worth 900k ....wtf? :tearsofjoy:

his service is so slow they should call him Australia Post. He looks great at Melbourne because their forwards dominate snd give him the luxury of time. He would probably flop Here...and 900k? Just wow!

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People thinking Brandon Smith is worth 900k ....wtf? :tearsofjoy:

his service is so slow they should call him Australia Post. He looks great at Melbourne because their forwards dominate snd give him the luxury of time. He would probably flop Here...and 900k? Just wow!
Pissoff back to Your Smelliott threads u are making yourself look silly as....LOL