Social Media Brandon Smith rumoured 3 year deal

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Anyone would look like a god at the Storm at centre... Right move on R Smith.
And hows our 650k centre Nick Cotric going? LOL. Just wait until Bellamy gets his hands on a certain other Bulldog who becomes a key member of their squad over the coming years. Dogs are an absolute joke.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
And hows our 650k centre Nick Cotric going? LOL. Just wait until Bellamy gets his hands on a certain other Bulldog who becomes a key member of their squad over the coming years. Dogs are an absolute joke.
Shit, probs doesn't care because
1. We suck
2. He hasn't had a chance to play his preferred position
Guess your eluding to Atoni ?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Shit, probs doesn't care because
1. We suck
2. He hasn't had a chance to play his preferred position
Guess your eluding to Atoni ?
If you're paying overs for someone who doesn't care (collecting a pay check) that's terrible business and not the type of player you buy, mind you I don't think that's why. We need to be buying players that are going to affect the whole squad and are winners and will make other players around them better.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If you're paying overs for someone who doesn't care (collecting a pay check) that's terrible business and not the type of player you buy, mind you I don't think that's why. We need to be buying players that are going to affect the whole squad and are winners and will make other players around them better.
yeh like JAC(tick),Burton(tick)and Cheese(please)..and some forwards strength.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You can see it happen, can't you...

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who cares if he doesn't come, all I know of Smith, is he has about 2 or 3 mom games per year, spends the other 50% on the bench and the other 50% injured..
Everyone making him out like he is the messiah.
Never been consistent like a Damien cook, or a cameron Smith.
Dietz and jmk for me, buy some dynamic props and a Rockstar fullback

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Time? We have years. Jmk is shit.

Deitz has done nothing except a cameo against a reserve grade squad in a trial ....

As for smith being compared to cook. I remember cook being in same boat when Farah was there and he fought with him for minutes.

Now smith has a chance with grant (the best 9 currently in the game) and the greatest ever 9 c smith gone... and he’s looked Fucking great. Give him a season in it and conditioning with it.

He will easily be top 4 hooker in game. Meanwhile we have the worst. For what? 7 years fucking years so far? Deadset. It’s like the fullback since barba. Hooker since ennis. It’s fucked.

We got burton. 1 major tick. Smith is the other. Make it Fucking happen!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Time? We have years. Jmk is shit.

Deitz has done nothing except a cameo against a reserve grade squad in a trial ....

As for smith being compared to cook. I remember cook being in same boat when Farah was there and he fought with him for minutes.

Now smith has a chance with grant (the best 9 currently in the game) and the greatest ever 9 c smith gone... and he’s looked Fucking great. Give him a season in it and conditioning with it.

He will easily be top 4 hooker in game. Meanwhile we have the worst. For what? 7 years fucking years so far? Deadset. It’s like the fullback since barba. Hooker since ennis. It’s fucked.

We got burton. 1 major tick. Smith is the other. Make it Fucking happen!
If we can't get Smith for next year I'd be very tempted to sign him for 2023 in November and also sign Kenny for next year (similar to JAC). There aren't a lot of other options and even someone like Hodgson isn't the best long term solution. JMK and Deitz haven't shown anything, anyone who wants to persist with them probably shouldn't be allowed to have an opinion...

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Our 650k centre will be better once we recruit key spine positions and he’s been the only likely backline player to break the line so I’d say he’s been going good in difficult circumstances.

And yes, if Melbourne do agree to a player swap for B Smith, I’m sure that player will look great.

We won’t be a joke in 2022, can assure you of that.