• 701k-800k

Votes: 61 37.4%
  • 801k +

Votes: 31 19.0%

• Total voters

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Who could Bellamy and the Storm want from us?

They lose JAC and gain Xavier Coates

The best spine in comp is intact with cracker backups

They probably wont re-sign Finucane which makes sense when Bellamy has said that B.Smith will have the full time position at lock next year

Looking at it only player in return he could possibly want is a prop/lock?
Atoni?
RFM?

Looking at Storms squad, i am guessing that B.Smith currently isnt on more than 400k.

With a guaranteed starting spot at 9, surely we can blow Brandon off his chair with a juicy deal. If we have to wait and battle it out for 2023, you can say goodbye as the new Brisbane team will blow everyone away

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Whatever goes down I appreciate everyone for passing on info. Most of us know how back and forth these negotiations are and how quickly things change.

Hopefully things still go our way and we get some good news but there's no hard feelings and nothing but love for those sharing mail if we don't.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Topine will be our 9 going forward , let’s get behind him.
Topine needs to be in the team but I'm not sure if he's a 9, especially a big minute one.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Topine needs to be in the team but I'm not sure if he's a 9, especially a big minute one.
for mine, Topine is a back rower/utility off the bench or he can start at hooker for the opening exchanges with a more attack minded hooker off the bench

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol give him what he wants....shit Ye I’d give Grant what he wants or pappen but not the cheese
Yeah let’s go out and buy another fullback lol
We are going absolutely no where next season without a prominent hooker.
What’s your fallback JMK or Katoa

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Topine will be our 9 going forward , let’s get behind him.
Really is he a realistic chance of becoming a great hooker.
I like Topine but we need to start next season with a proper hooker.
Service and vision directing the attack starts at every ruck play , bringing in Burton and others will be wasted to a certain point without that essential spine player.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck waiting for 2023.

Hppefully topine kills it and he can be a cheaper B.SMITH type of hooker
Been thinking the same for some time now, Topine has the ability to develop into a good 9.
If you and I stick to football and forget other matters we will get along like a house on fire.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah let’s go out and buy another fullback lol
We are going absolutely no where next season without a prominent hooker.
What’s your fallback JMK or Katoa
All I am saying is that I wouldn’t give Brandon smith more than 700k....he is not an 80 minute player....just because we are desperate doesn’t mean will just throw stupid money at him....so how much would u throw his way to get him to Belmore.?

Stevche Kat

Waterboy
Reaction score
I hope my guy isn't talking shit but credit when it's due, he hasn't been wrong yet.
In the scenario of cheese not coming doesn't mean he's wrong. He's on the money at the time of what he knows. Surely you know people in the corporate world or elsewhere offered positions , unsure whether to leave their current organisation and they tell close confidents ..yep I've decided I'm going .. done ! then crickets........

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All I am saying is that I wouldn’t give Brandon smith more than 700k....he is not an 80 minute player....just because we are desperate doesn’t mean will just throw stupid money at him....so how much would u throw his way to get him to Belmore.?
I’m not the right person to be putting a figure on what he’s worth or should command.
TB and our management would have to factor in so many things I suppose when it comes to Smith, I personally think that the club will have to pay overs to entice a move .
He might not play 80 under Bellamy but that’s bc of others at their disposal similar to Burton not playing in his preferred position.
Anyway let’s hope for the best come next season.